I am back..hopefully..

On Bended Knees

 

Sooyoung and Taeyeon was in the kitchen preparing dinner. They decided to live together to watch Yuri, they don't want to end up regreting in the end. They think Yuri might do stupid things and worst kill herself.

"Tae do you think she'll be fine?" Sooyoung place the plates in the table. Taeyeon turn her head and look at Sooyoung sadly. "I hope Soo.." Taeyeon sadly exclaim.

"I hate seeing her like that Tae..I miss her, I miss Yuri.." Sooyoung wipe her tears and lean on the table.

"Guys..sorry did I take that long?" Yuri blurted pointing Sooyoung leaning on the table and face Taeyeon.

"No..maybe she's tired, take your seat now." Taeyeon sweetly smile at Yuri then softly patted Sooyoung shoulder. Sooyoung lift her head and force a wide grin, hiding the sadness in her eyes, Yuri giggle and grab her plate.

Ring........

ring......

Taeyeon and Sooyoung grab Yuri's phone, they look at the screen and immediately frown upon reading the caller ID.

"Why she keep on bothering you?" Sooyoung angrily muttered and hit the cancel button. Yuri shook her head and continue eating. Taeyeon eyed Yuri, the latter felt uneasy and lift her head  and meet Taeyeon's worried eyes. Yuri sigh and force a smile, she hate herself for being a fool and hate herself for making her close friends worry and sad because of her. "Tae, Soo I am fine ok. Pls stop worrying, I am fine. Just give me some time then everything well be back to normal,maybe not exactly like before but I know everything well be fine." Yuri plead, and grab Sooyoung and Taeyeon's hand. "having you both is enough for me, just give me sometime." Sooyoung and Taeyeon nodd their heads and tap Yuri's shoulder.

Ring......

ring.......

"Aish this will never stop." Taeyeon roughly grab Yuri's phone and turn it off. Sooyoung raise her hand and thumps up while Yuri just beam a small smile. After the dinner the trio decided to watch movie.

"What do you want to watch Yul?" Sooyoung ask while scanning the disc compartment.

"Anything Soo.." Yuri short respond, Sooyoung nodd her head.

"Brokeback Mountain?" Taeyeon read the title aloud, Sooyoung ignore her best friend and put the disc in the dvd and sat beside Yuri. Taeyeon stomp her foot and stand in front Sooyoung with hands on her hips and eye brows raise.

"What?" Sooyoung annoyingly muttered, Taeyeon show her duh face and drag Sooyoung in the kitchen.

"What the heck Tae.." Sooyoung roughly shook off her hand and glared at Taeyeon.

"Soo, what are you thinking huh? You know Yuri is still in agony, why on earth you choose that sad movie? Are you trying to kill her?" Taeyeon sternly muttered and trying to lower her voice not wanting Yuri to hear everything.

"Guys, it's ok..come on the movie is about to start." Yuri shouted, Sooyoung and Taeyeon look at each other then went back to the living room. The duo sat beside Yuri, while Yuri was locking her eyes in the TV screen.

FLASHBACK......

"It's been 3 mos. now to be exact that you change, you're cold treatment--" Yuri wasn't able to finish her sentence when the girl rolled her eyes while shooking her head. She shook her hands hard wanting to get off from Yuri's tight grip.

"What Yuri? Are we doing this again? aren't you tired?" The girl annoyingly exclaim, Yuri smile bitterly.

"Where is Jessica that I know? Jessica that I love, Je--" Jessica cut Yuri. "Yuri stop this, your being childest again, we are not teenagers anymore Yuri, we are adults now. So can you act like one?" Jessica coldly muttered. Yuri nodd her head and look away.

"Yuri, I am very tired. I want to live a normal life where I don't have to lie and...I'm  just so tired. We've been like this for 5 years now a--" Yuri cut Jessica. "You think you are the only one suffering in this relationship? I told you I am willing to fight for our relationship but you never ever let me." Yuri mumble softly.

"Then what Yuri? Are you putting our family in shame and face the heartless accusations and hurtfull words from other people? I'm sorry Yuri but I will never let that happen." Jessica mockingly muttered, Yuri nodd her head weakly and bit her lips hard trying to hold her tears.

"I know." Yuri murmur and smile bitterly.

"Yul we are adults now, we must act like one. We must think things properly. We need to do what is right now. Doing the right things is hard and sometimes hurt us but we need to, coz it's the right thing to do..After that we will be fine." Jessica muttered while wiping her tears away. Yuri just stare Jessica while bitting her lower lips hard and clenching her fist hard. Not wanting to let her tears fall she look up for a minute..

After an hour of silence..

"Yuri I think we better end this and be friends again. If only I know this would happen I should have stop myself. We should have stop ourselves Yuri,we should have..look at us now..We just hurting ourselves, this will never last." Jessica fall on her knees and cry hard, Yuri was looking at Jessica blankly.

"This ain't going anywhere Yul, this will only hurt us if we will continue this. Can we be friends again? I mean best friends?" Jessica pleaded and look at Yuri with a hopefull eyes.

"Friends." Yuri mumble and smile bitterly.

Ring.....

Ring.....

"Answer it now or he will be mad at you." Yuri try to talk straight not wanting to show how broken she is.

"I am not breaking up with you because of him, Yuri pls. I just want to have a normal life.." Jessica pleaded, Yuri fake a smile and nodd her head slowly. "I'm not that fool Jessica.."Yuri thought.

"You can have the life you wanted Jessica, don't worry I will never bother you again. You are free." Yuri immediately walk away as she can't longer hold her tears. As she is out in the room,her tears fall freely in her cheeks and smile bitterly. "I told you ready yourself, look at you now? Idiot.." Yuri scold herself and aimlessly walk to nowhere. 

End of the flashback...

___________

Yuri wipe the tears and lean her head in Sooyoung's shoulder.

"Told you Soo, this is a bad movie...I hate crying.." Taeyeon muttered and wipe her tears.

"What? you're such a kid.." Yuri smile bitterly and again her past pop in her mind, she shook her head wanting to shrugg off the memories in her mind.

"Yul..you ok?" Taeyeon worriedly ask, Yuri force a reassuring smile and nodd her head furiously more like nodding her head hard so that all the memories stuck in her mind will fall off from her stupid head.

"Yul when are going to find a new job huh?" Sooyoung grab the bag of chips and look at Yuri, the latter look at Taeyeon.

"Don't look at me Yul.." Taeyeon playfully push Yuri's face away from her.

"What if we'll open our own business?" Sooyoung excitedly muttered, Yuri and Taeyeon look at her in disbelief.

"Soo first, we are not that rich, second we are not business woman, we are nurses Soo and lastly what business would it be huh?" Taeyeon nonchallantly exclaim, Yuri nodd her head showing her agreement to Taeyeon. Sooyoung tap her chin. "Ok, we'll apply abroad." Taeyeon widen her eyes while Yuri just keep quite.

"What? it's a good idea right?" Taeyeon glared at her best friend. "Yul help me pls, help me explain." Taeyeon whine, Yuri giggle and nodd her head in responds.

Yuri face Sooyoung, "Soo, we only have a year plus experience. All the agencies needed atleast 2 years of experience. If we choose US then we need to take the licensure exam first and I think theres a lot more." Yuri explain while thinking another reasons but she stop when she saw Sooyoung nodd her head. "We better prepare ourselve then, we only need a couple of months of experience then we will take the exam and there...easy right?" Sooyoung happily exclaim, but Taeyeon and Yuri just stare at her blankly.

paak....

paakkkkkkk...

paakkk..

"Stop it Soo.." Taeyeon annoyingly muttered.

"before anything else can we first help Yuri find a new job? This fool quit her job because of that certain ." Taeyeon angirly mutttered. Sooyoung nodd her head.

"Yul give me your papers I'll personally ask our chief nurse help." Sooyoung grin and wink at Yuri. Taeyeon scoff. "Just tell us you will ask your aunt. You are just using your powers.." Taeyeon rolled her eyes, Yuri giggle and rub Taeyeon's back.

"Tae jealous much?" Sooyoung tease Taeyeon.

"Why would I?" Taeyeon retorted, Sooyoung and Yuri laugh hard seeing Taeyeon's actions.

"Actions speak louder than words" Sooyoung mock Taeyeon and wink at Yuri.

"What? I'm just telling the truth.." Taeyeon pout and stomp her foot like a toddler having tantrums.

"Oopss..our little Taengoo is having tantrums again.." Sooyoung tease Taeyeon more, Yuri can't hold her laugher anymore and she burst into a loud laughter. Sooyoung and Taeyeon stop bickering and smile widely looking at Yuri.

"It's been a long time since we hear that laugh Yul." Taeyeon smile dorkily while Sooyoung nodd her head furiously. Yuri stop from laughing and sweetly smile at her best friends.

"Don't worry guys, I won't let my self stay in the ground,sulking while she is happy. I AM BACK NOW..." Yuri shouted and grin. Sooyoung and Taeyeon lift her and throw Yuri in the air.

"oo..ooh.." Sooyoung and Taeyeon muttered and look at each other..

Blaagg..

"Ouch..Idiots..." Yuri groan and crawl to the couch, she then use her remaining strength to pull herself up and sat in the couch. She scan the room and saw no one.

"We are going to die.." Taeyeon nervously mumble.

"Shut up." Sooyoung glared at Taeyeon.

"Who's idea is that?" Taeyeon ask, Sooyoung smack Taeyeon's head.

"Your blaming me huh?" Taeyeon sigh heavily..

"I--" Taeyeon wasn't able to finish her sentence when they heard Yuri shouting in the living room..

"Better hide yourself coz I will surely kill you both.." Yuri shouted and lay her sore body in the couch..

"We are really dead.." Taeyeon fake a sob and fall on her knees.

"yaks...not suit you Tae..stop acting.." Sooyoung shows her very disgusting face and act as if about to puke. Taeyeon slap Sooyoung's long legs and hug her knees tight.