Kangmi

What happens when a bad girl falls for the player?

 

I looked at the doorway and blinked. someone familiar was looking around. i squinted my eyes and stumbled in my seat falling down. ''are you okay?'' Dani asked helping me up. i bit my lip and ran out the back door. He cant be back. why is he here? isnt he dead?


 

Yuri

OoO

 

I stopped running and tried to catch my breathe. I thought for a minute and realized that the girl standing next to "him" looked a lot like Taeyeon. I shook the thought away and then got a text.

To: Yuri                                                                                                                      From: unknown number                                                                                                     i guess you found out that hes not dead. oh and im back . ive been back for a while if you hadnt noticed. Im going to ing ruin your life allover again. bye.

I sighed. "great the is back.'' I walked home and plopped on my bed thinking and slowly falling asleep.

_____________

I woke up in the morning did what i had to do. I wore this and smiled looking at myself in the mirror. This was my sisters favorite outfit. I sighed remembering her and blinked back my tears.

 

I was surprised that i actually woke up early today. "Good morning mom" I smiled giving her some cofee that i made. She sat up in her bed and she looked terrible. I sat on her bed and placed her cofee on the night stand. "Whats wrong? are you okay? are you sick?" i was getting worried. My mom is the only person i have left in my life. My dad left when i was only and my sister died a year later. "Honey, im fine. dont worry to much. you should get to school if you dont want detention again" she coughed and slightly smiled. "Mom! your not okay, you look and sound horrible. im calling a doctor" I went to get the phone but she stopped me. "dont honey, ill be fine, trust me. when you come home you can call the doctor, for now just go, you'll be late for school, and dont cause any trouble" I nodded and left knowing that she wouldnt let me help her unless i went to school.

____

it was lunch time and i realized that i didnt see Taeyeon all day. I looked at Dani as we walked to get lunch. "Did you see Taeyeon today?'' ''no, the last time i saw her was yesterday before we left to see if you were okay. btw why did you just run out like that yesterdy?'' ''u-uuhh i-i had a stomachace" I bit my lip hoping she believed me. ''oh, okay is it better now?'' I nodded. ''im fine now.'' ''oh, when you left we saw someone that looked almost exactly like Taeyeon except her hair was really curly and long and she was wearing clothes that Taeyeon would never wear'' I nodded and began to think about the text i got yesterday."are you not getting lunch?" Dani interuppted. "no, i dont eat lunch." She blinked looking to her right and i followed her gaze. "who's that girl flirting with Himchan?" She asked.

I shrugged and looked closer. "! she really is back" "who is?" Dani asked confused. I shook my head. "no one." "it looks like Himchan is into her" I ignored her and sat down next to Himchan. "where were you first period?" I turned around and looked at me. "I was with her. She's new here. Her name is-" "i know who she ing is, you dont need to tell me." "wow Yuri its been a while since i saw you. dont you think its kind of weird to talk to your boyfriend like that?" Kangmi asked. Kangmi looked a lot like Taeyeon, like Dani said, she has long curly hair and wears clothes that Taeyeon doesnt. Kangmi is much like me in many ways except she has had way way way many more boyfriends than i have and she has did drugs before probably more than twice or three times. "Hes not my ing boyfriend and what the are you doing here!?" She just smirked and whispered in my ear. "Didnt you get my text?" "that was from you?" she nodded and i glared at her walking away.

I walked around the school thinking. ''Yuri!" I smiled hearing that familiar voice and turned around to see Suga in front of me. "are you okay? you sounded mad in there" I nodded. "Im fine, now that your here." He smiled. "im always here if you need a hug" I smiled. " i think i need one right now" He nodded and gave me tight warm hug. We stayed like this for a few minutes until we slowly pulled away. "Thank you" I smiled looking at him. "how did we get this close and we just met yesterday?" he asked. I shrugged. "maybe we ju-" I felt something cold fall on my head and down my clothes. someone poured milk on me and i turned around to see who did it.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL KANGMI!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITHYOU!!?" I looked around and saw a soda bottle in the trash. I opened it and poured it on her head. I smirked realizing she was wearing a white shirt. "oh and btw i can see your purple lace bra" People had already started to gather around and they laughed seeing her bra. "you little ing-" i cut her off. "what? piece of ? ? i've heard it all Kangmi, i know what you can do and i dont care anymore. im not scared of you. Just because you killed my sister and tried to apologize like it was a accident doesnt exactly mean that i forgave you. im so ing done with you Kangmi. go ahead. ruin my life, i'll just do the same to you"

I sighed and walked past Suga to go to the bathroom. I hadnt realized it but tears started to fall. I quickly wiped them away so no one would notice but they just kept falling. I felt someone take my hand and lace our fingers. "hey dont cry. please" He turned me to face him and he wiped my tears away.


A/N- Hey. I finally updated. its been a while. im sorry for not updating.  I went to Infinte's concert last month. i was really close to the stage and i had a lot of fun. but there was a lot of pushing i almost fell like 5 times and i was standing for 6 hours but it was worth it. and Dongwoo cried at the end. we also sang ahppy birthday to him.


who do you think is the one who wiped her tears away? Suga or Himchan?