First Day

What happens when a bad girl falls for the player?

 

                                                                                            



 

 

 

 

FIRST   DAY   

              Yuri pov

      *Beep Beep Beep* My alarm went off. I turned it off and went to get ready for the first day of my 5th new school. I slowly walked to the  bathroom and brushed my teeth and got ready for school. Once i got out i looked at the time and it was already 8:00, "Yuri, your

going to be late for school" My mom yelled from kitched. I rolled my eyes. "I dont care if im going to be late"I yelled back.

I began to walk out the house but my mom yelled my name. "Yes what is it mom" I asked a bit annoyed. "Meet me at this

place, when you leave from school, Im getting you your own yogurt shop, You always wanted one, right?" My eyes widened

I have wanted my own shop since forever, but i never thought that i would actually get one, since i always get in trouble. "Yes

i have always wanted one but i thought, you werent going to get me anything because, i got kicked out of another school,

and went to jail for almost beating a girl to death" "Lets just say, that if you get kicked out of this school, i will close your shop

    down, and take away your phone, Now go, your already late for school." I gave my mom a quick hug, thanked her and

        walked out the door. I crossed the street, turned a few corners and then i was finally in front of the school. I saw six really cute

guys walk into the school. "Woow" I said to myself. "I know right" A voice said behind me, i turned around to see a nice girl

with long black hair. "Hi!, im Dani" She said and held out her hand. I shook it awkwardly, "Im Yuri" I replied. "Are you new

here?" She asked. "Yep, and i think were late for class" "oh were pretty early, class doesnt start for another 20 minutes"

"oh, and who are they?" I said pointing to the six guys. Dani started pointing out all of them, "well, that one right there is

Yongguk, and he's Youngjae, and thats Jongup, and thats Zelo and lastly, Him right there is Himchan" I nodded my head and began to walk to class.

"Yuri!!!" A voice called behind me. I turned around and it was Dani, of course it would be her, she's the only person i know. "yes?" I answered. She examined my face and began to speak, " Are you that girl, who went to jail for almost beating a girl to death. I tilted my head. "Umm, how do you know this?" She smiled brightly. "I know this, because, i saw it, the girl you 'beat up' used to be my best friend" I looked at her. "Then why are you so happy?"

"Because, she went through pain, she betrayed me, she used me, and and and, she stole my boyfriend" "Your boyfirend?" She looked towards those six guys i saw earlier and then looked me in the eye. "You know Zelo, one of those six guys you saw earlier." "Yea?" "Well, he is kinda my ex-boyfriend" My eyes widened. "I know your surprised, but thats the past, anyway what class are you in?" Dani said changing the subject. i showed her my times table and her smile faded. "We dont have the same classes together, but we do have lunch together." Just then the bell ring. "So i'll see you at lunch?" Dani asked. I smiled. "Yea, i'll see you at lunch." I walked away thinking. Do i have a friend, already? Hopefully she wont befriend me like the rest of my so called best friends. I walked inside the classroom only to be greeted by the teacher.

"Good morning are you the new student, Yuri?" The teacher has the most annoying voice ever, i just want to walk out of the class, its soo ing annoying. "Obviously, im the new student, you know everyone else here, Dont you?" I said annoyed. He widened his eyes at looked at me in shock. "You can sit next to Himchan, in the back of the class." he gestured to an empty seat, in the back of the class. I walked to back and sat down. I looked at Himchan and studied his features, i found myself smiling. He suddenly looked at me and smiled, my heart started to beat faster. "I'm Himchan, and you are?" "I-Im Y-Yuri" . why am i studdering, i never studder. I looked away hoping he didnt notice that I Lee Yuri, the bad girl was studdering.

"You dont have to be shy, i wont tell anyone that you studdered" Himchan said. I turned around and glared at him. He just smiled and looked away. "Okay, class please open up your workbooks to page 365 and answer all 50 questions." The said. "I swear, his voice is so ing annoying" I said under my breath. "Finally someone notices it" I heard Himchan say.  Is he talking to me? I stared at him not knowing to say. He stared back  and i heard someone clear their throught. I looked up to see the teacher.

"Ms.Lee can you please do your work" I looked at him slightly annoyed. If he says another word, im going to leave. ''Excuse me? did you hear me?" I rolled my eyes. "Im not doing your work" I said. "Excuse me?" "I guess i wasnt clear, i said im not doing your ing work" "Excuse me, you do not talk to me in that language" I got out me seat in stood in fron him. "I think i just did, and what with you with the word excuse me" His eyes widend and i turned back around and sat in my seat. The teacher looked at me annoyed and walked away. I smiled, of course he wont do anythhing, who would? "Your really not doing his work" Himchan said. "Nope, hes too annoying so im doing it" He smiled yet again causing my heart to beat faster. "You want to hang out after school?" He asked. ''m-me?" I asked studdering again. why do i keep studdering, i DO NOT studder.

"Yes, you" He said. "sure, why not?" I replied. He began to do his work again, i sat back in my seat and began playing with my fingers. why am i playing with my fingers, since when do i this?


A/N- hi, heres the first chapter. 

Please Subscribe, comment, upvote

If you want to :)