Strange feelings

What happens when a bad girl falls for the player?

Yuri pov

 

i sighed. "Minah, come with me" She blinked. "why?" "Just come" She nodded and stood up we walked to their table and blinked.  "Jimin!!?!" we both said at the same time. He smiled. "hey" "You know eachother?" A guy wearing shades questioned. Why is he even wearing shades in school? "yea, i-" Minah cut Jimin off by covering his mouth. "lets just say we were friends." Minah said.  Jimin bit her hand she quickly moved her hand. "actually, she is my ex girlfriend." Jimin said pointing to Minah who was glaring at him. "and while i was dating her, i-" now it was my turn to cover his mouth. "he went to a party and met me" i said. Jimin my hand and i moved my hand wiped his saliva on his shirt. "while i was dating her, i had some 'fun' with her" He said with emphasis on the word fun. "and your happy about that?" the guy wearing the shades questioned. Jimin just shrugged and i looked at Minah. "yea, we're leaving" Minah said pointing at us. "no stay" Jimin said. "why?" "because i want you to" I saw Minah look at him and smile. does she still have feelings for him? I smiled and whispered in her ear. "why dont we stay?" she smiled and sat down next to Jimin. I sat down across from her. "are you going to introduce us?" I asked. "okay, well thats Rap Monster, thats Jin, v, j-hope, Jungkook and your sitting next to Suga"

  [ from left to right: V, Suga, Jin, Jungkook, Rap Monster, Jimin, J-Hope ]

i looked to my right and Suga was  looking at me, he smiled and i found myself smiling back. We didnt take our eyes off of each other until someone cleared their throat. I looked at away and felt my face heating up. "Yuri are you okay?" I heard Minah's voice. "im fine" I say, still not looking at anyone. I looked at B.A.P's table and Himchan was looking at me. I smiled. I looked at BTS and Minah. "im sorry, i have to go" I stood up and walked out. I walked around the school for a while, wondering why i was acting this way. First with Himchan and then with Suga. "ugh! whats wrong with me!" I yelled. "are you alright?" I heard a voice behind me. "Im fine" I said before i turned around. "H-himchan? what are you doing here?" He just shrugged and walked up to me. "you've been acting strange since you said sorry to Minah" I bit my lip. "dont bite your lip, it'll bleed" Himchan said brushing his thumb on my lips. I looked at him and he smiled. "lets just skip school today" I nodded and walked past him, i reached the gate and threw my bag to the other side.i climbed the gate on jumped over. I turned around and Himchan was  looking at me weirdly. "what? you wanted to skip, right? now hurry up before we get caught"

 

 I walked to my car and opened the door. Himchan was just standing there looking at my car. I rolled my eyes. "can you get in?" he blinked and sat down in the passanger seat. "how do you have this car?" "my mom bought it, i have like 3 more at home." I smiled and started the car. I drove for about an hour before Himchan spoke. "where are we going?" "somewhere that helps me take my mind off of things." I stopped the car and got out. "Yuri? were in the middle of nowhere" "not exactly" I walked past a couple of trees, and some bushes for about 30 minutes. "are we there yet?" "would you stop complaining,were already  here" I smiled looking at the beautiful waterfall in front of me.

I took off my shoes and sat on a rock near the water. I looked at Himchan and patted the spot next to me for him to sit. He did the same and sat next to me. "isnt it beautiful?" He smiled. "are you ticklish?" "no" I lied. He chuckled and started tickling me. I laughed uncontrollably. "s...st...stop" He laughed and tickled me more before stopping. "why did you tickle me?" "because you were ticklish" I pushed him in the water and he pulled me down with him. We started splashing eachother with water. Himchan stopped and wrapped his arms around my waist. I had this weird feeling in my stomach but i didnt struggle to get out of his grip, i just stood there. "I like it when you smile and laugh" I smiled looked at the water. He lifted my chin and leaned in close. I felt my heartbeat increase and i felt like i actually wanted him to kiss me. I didnt push him away or anything like that. Our faces were just a couple of inches apart. Himchan closed the space between us and i felt his lips on mine. i closed my eyes and found myself responding to the kiss.

 



A/N- hey, finally updated. I know these chapters may seem a bit boring but i promise you that will change in thne next chapter. I have everything written down. Im sorry i cant update as much. My step-dad thinks i spend too much on my 'electronics' and thinks that im going to addicted to them. so i cant update as much. i'll try though..

comments are appreciated :)