Thats his girlfriend?

What happens when a bad girl falls for the player?

Then Jongup walked up to me. "want to dance?" I nodded and he took my hand. "No, i want to dance with her!" Himchan said almost yelling. We all looked at him and he blinked. "what?"

 


 (Yuri POV)

 

"Himchan your girlfriend is here"  Youngjae said. I looked at the entrance and saw the girl that I hated more than anyone."Minah?" She looked at me. "Yuri?""wait, you two know eachother?" Jongup asked, getting a bit confused. I smirked. "of course we do" Minah stepped closer to me. "so, why did you leave the school?" I chuckled. "as if you dont know, I got kicked out because i almost killed you, remember?" She bit her lip and held Himcchan's hand. "L-lets dance" She said to Himchan, ignoring me. I rolled my eyes and sat down. Zelo sat down next to me. "Did you really get kicked out of that school because of that?" I nodded. "I ing hate her so much." I mumbled but i guess he still heard. "You know, she used to be my girlfriend" I nodded again. "I know, someone told me" "who told you?" Zelo asked getting curious. "Someone, i cant say who" "But i wan-" I cut him off. "i told you, i cant say who told me" Just then Minah sat down on the other side of me and ordered a drink. A few minutes later the waitor handed it to her but she acted like it slipped and dropped it  on my head. I stood up. "YOU ING--" i clenched my fists and punched her. She fell on the ground and got up. Her nose was bleeding and a croud started to form. she touched her nose and flinched. She aimed to punch me in my face but i ducked and she fell on the floor. She sat there and started to cry. Himchan shoved me out the way and helped her up. "why did you do this?" He yelled at me. "pft, did you not see what she did to me?" "No, but you didnt have to hurt her!" I rolled my eyes and walked away.

 

Next Day...

I woke up to my moms yelling. "Yuri!!!! get your down her!!" I lazily walked down the stairs. "what is it?" You have to help me choose the colors and the name and everything else we need to fix your shop" I smiled tiredly. "cant we do it later its-" I looked at the clock. "Its 9:00 a.m.!, im late for school, why didnt you wake me up" "You were sleeping so comfortable, i didnt want to bother you, and since when did you care about getting to school on time?" I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs to get ready.

 

At school..

I walked into school late and everyone looked at me."What? is there something wrong with your eyes" They ignored me and started doing there work again. "Yuri, why are you late?' The teacher with the annoying voice asked. "why are you so annoying?" "You have detention!, you came in late, and i do not like the way you are talking to me" I shrugged and sat back in my seat. "Please do your work, the instructions are on the board" I ignored him and looked around. I didnt see Himchan. where is he? just then he walked into the class. 'Himchan you have detention" He nodded and sat down in his seat. great! Now i have detention with him... "Do you have a pencil i could borrow" I looked at him and pointed to myself, me?. He nodded. "Who else would i be talking to?" "whatever, i dont have a pencil" I stood up wanting to leave but Himchan grabbed my wrist. "Where are you going?" He asked. "Im leaving,  i dont like this class." "No, stay" I shrugged and sat back down. He smiled. "About yesterday, why dont you snd Minah like eachother?" "I dont know, we just dont." I lied. "Your lying,she told me that you slept with her ex boyfriend, well the boyfriend she had before Zelo" My eyes widened hearing this. "Me? pft, im still a !! and i wouldnt have lost it to him, in a million years" He smirked. ''Your still a huh? how about i-" I cut him off. "Dont even think about it and another thing, If Zelo dated Minah before, why are you dating her now?" He shrugged. "Because i want to"

 

Later...

'' why didnt you wait for us yesterday+, i thought we were going to hang out" Dani said. "Itried but Himchan dragged me to a club'' "A club? but arent you under age?" Taeyeon asked. I chuckled. ''yes, but that doesnt matter." We sat in silence for  while until i broke it. 'Dani, i saw Minah at the club, shes Himchan's girlfriend" She got angry just hearing her name and punched the locker that was next to her. "ugh, dont ever say her name.. Did you kill her yet?" She asked. "no, but i did punch her, she gets me so mad!" I said. Taeyeon looked at us confused. "who's Minah?" "Some nasty that no one ing likes and stole my boyfriend." Dani spoke. I nodded agreeing with her. "Just calm down, its not like she goes to this school" "no, and im glad she doesnt, other wise i wouldve been kicked out agin for almost killing her." I said calmly. Dani sighed. "You should have killed her" I chuckled. Taeyeon changed the Subject. "Yuri i heard you got detention." "yea, but im not going to go" I replied. "thats impossible, theres like 10 million security gaurds all over the school" Dani said. I shrugged, "I have my ways"

 


A/N-updated agian..

Dont be afraid to comment or subscribe,

i love hearing what you have to say.

I might update soon, i dont know if i can update tomorrow though.

Im sorry, i hope you had a good day. Its already 12:40 a.m. here..