So he's a player?

What happens when a bad girl falls for the player?

 

 


 

(Yuri pov) I met Dani after class so we could go to lunch together. "Are you sure, you dont want to anything eat?" Dani asked me. I shook my head and sat back in my seat then saw Himchan and some of his friends walk in. I looked at Dani. "Hey Dani, what do you know about Himchan?" "oh everyone says that he's player or a flirt, he has probably dated half the girls in your class, i think he is in a relationship now" I nodded and looked at the floor. "i think he's coming over here" I looked up and he sat down next to me. "yes?" i asked. He chuckled and leaned in closer to me. I blinked and he put a strand of my hair behind my ear. I felt my heartbeat increase and our eyes suddenly met. I pushed him away. "i heard you have a girlfriend" "Yea, its you" he laughed. I glared at him. "Im just joking!" he said raising his hands. I shook my head. "whatever, so are you going to introduce me to your friends?" I glanced at Dani and she slightly shook her head. Before Himchan could say anything, I stood up. "actually, me and Dani have to go somewhere" I took Her hand and we went to the rooftop. we talked for a while until the door opened. We both turned around and saw a girl trying to catch her breath. We stood up and walked over to her, she was bleeding and looked really hurt. "are you alright? what happned?" Me and Dani both said at the same time. we heard footsteps running up the stairs. She looked at us with pleading eyes. 3 girls walked up to the girl. I stepped in front of her. "move, why are you here?" A girl with long curly hair said to me. i chuckled. "im here because i want to be, do you have a problem with that?" She blinked. "i asked you a question, i dont like repeating myself" I said, crossing my arms. "im not scared of you." She said stepping back. "thats the girl that almost killed that girl, i dont remember her name" One of her friends whispered to her. Her eyes widened and she quickly walked away with her friends following her. I turned around to face her. "Are you alright?" Dani asked before i got a chance to say anything. She nodded but i can tell she wasnt alright. The beel rang for class and she was about to go to class. I stopped her. "You cant go to class like that, let us help you get cleaned up" "what if were late?" She asked. Dani grabbed her bag. "yea, we cant be late for class" "dont worry, missing one class wont hurt right?" They both nodded and we went to the bathroom. Dani was fixing her hair, while i cleaned the blood off of her face, she flinched every once and a while. "why did those girls do this to you" I asked her. She shrugged and played with her fingers. "I tripped and accidentally spilled milk all over their shoes" I nodded and finished cleaning her up. "Your all done" Dani said smiling at her. She smiled at us. "Thank you for your help" "no problem, whats your name?" Dani asked putting her brush back in her bag. "Taeyeon" Dsni smiled. "Im Dani and thats Yuri" She said pointing to me. Taeyeon nodded and the bell rang signaling for us to go to our next class. "what class do you have now?" i asked. She thought for a second. "I have gym" "cool, i have gym too, we could go together" Dani said looking at herself in the mirroe. They were about to leave,until I remembered i was going to hang out with Himchan after school. "Taeyeon! Dani! im going to hang out with Himchan afterschool, want to come?" They nodded and said yes at the same time. They left and i went to my next class.

_____

The bell rang for school to end. i jumped out my seat and ran out the door. I walked outside waiting for Dani and Taeyeon. I felt a arm wrap around my waist. "You ready?" I heard Himchan whisper in my ear. I felt my cheeks heat up and pushed him away. "im waiting for Dani and Taeyeon." "No your not" Before i could say anything he dragged me to a club. "why are we at a club? its only 2:00 P.M." He chuckled. "why cant we?" I shrugged and walked inside with him. "You wanted to meet my friends, right?" I nodded and took my hand, taking me to the back of the club. "This is Yongguk, this is Youngjae, Daehyun, Jongup and thats Zelo" I nodded and Yongguk approuched me. "and whats your name?" He asked giving me a gummy smile. I smiled. "Yuri". Then Jongup walked up to me. "want to dance?" I nodded and he took my hand. "No, i want to dance with her!" Himchan said almost yelling. We all looked at him and he blinked . "what?"


A/N-  Yay!!! I finally updated..

How was it. Please comment Subscribe etc..

(If you feel like it)

The more you comment, the quicker i might update..