Lunch

What happens when a bad girl falls for the player?

Warning: Long chapter ahead..


 

Yuri Pov

I sat down at Himchan's table with Dani and Taeyeon. Dani was sitting on the left side of me and Taeyeon was on my right. Himchan and Minah were sitting across from us. Then the rest of BAP came. Zelo sat next to Dani and Jongup sat next to Taeyeon. Youngjae sat next to Minah and Yongguk sat next to Himchan while Daehyun sat next to Yongguk. I looked at Dani and i could tell she was nervous. "You okay?" I whispered to her. She slightly smiled. "Im perfectly fine, dont worry about me." I knew she was lying but i didnt say anything else.

"Hi Yuri" Zelo said. I smiled and simply said "hi" "oh, hello Dani" Zelo said to Dani smiling. Dani ignored him and didnt say anything to him. I nuged her arm and she looked at him and simply said "hi'' "why are you two such in an ugly mood?" Daehyun asked. "because shes here" Me and Dani said in sync , looking at Minah. She glared at us but i just looked away. "and who is this beautiful lady?" Jongup asked smiling at Taeyeon. She blushed and i smiled at how cute they looked. "Thats Taeyeon'' He whispered something in her ear and she blushed deeply. "Yah! Jongup, what did you say to her? Her face is as red as a tomotao" Youngjae asked. She smiled. "he didnt say anything, dont worry about it" me and Dani gasped at what she said. I whispered in her ear. "was he being a ert?" she laughed and whispered my ear. "no, he didnt say anythhing" "I dont believe you" 'he didnt!" "what are you two talking abou?" Jongup asked. "nothing, why do you care?" I asked.

I looked at Dani and Zelo and they were holding hands. "do you two want to tell us something?" I said were everyone could hear. All eyes were on Dani and Zelo now, they quickly let go of eachother's hand. Dani blinked. "what do you mean?" "are you two together?" Taeyeon asked trying to get to the point. "n-no!" "you sure?" Himchan asked. "Im positive and why are you only asking me questions, what about you and Yuri, its pretty obvious that you two like each other!" Dani yelled. Me, and Himchan both stood up. "we do not like eachother, we just met!" Everyone laughed and i sat down looking in another direction. do i like him? does he like me? I was asking myself all the questions. I looked at Himchan but he was already looking at me, our eyes met and i got this weird feeling in my stomach, but i ignored it.

I looked down and didnt look up for about 10 minutes. I realized that everyone already got their lunch. "are you going to eat?" Taeyeon asked. I shook my head and looked at Himchan and Minah, she was blabbering about who knows what and Himchan didnt seem to care about what she was talking about. "Himchan? do you hear me?" "Himchannie" Minah kept trying to get his attention and it was annoying. I sighed. "CAN YOU SHUT UP!! YOUR SO ING ANNOYING!!" She winced. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE, YOU ING- UGH, I CANT STAND YOU!" "Yuri, sit down people are staring" Dani whispered. I rolled my eyes and sat down. Everyone was just staring at me. "Is there a problem ?" They all shook their heads and Minah only glared at me. I scoffed "Is that all you do? glare?" "I can do more than just glare, but i choose not to" I rolled my eyes and mumbled to myself, "ofcourse,because your too ing scared to anything anyway" "what did you say?" "you dont need to know" Minah scoffed and stood up. "you think im afraid you? well im not" I stood up. "are you sure about that?" She bit her lip and sat down. "Thats what i thought." "can i ask you something?" Himchan suddenly asked. I nodded. "why do you hate her so much?"

I stopped for a minute to think. why do i hate Minah? she never did anything wrong. i did. i was jealous of her and i did sleep with her ex boyfriend, (the one befor Zelo), pshh, i regret that, he was so horrible and to think i actually had a crush on him for 2 years. I sighed. I felt really bad. I've been so rude to her and almost killed her and she didnt even do anything to me ever. "Minah? Im sorrry" Everyone gasped but i just ignored them and waited for her answer. "for what?" "for everything. For being so rude and mean to you when you never did anything to me. Im sorry for sleeping with your ex-boyfriend, im especially sor-" Himchan cut me off. "wait.. you told me that you didnt sleep with him." "I lied" I looked back and Minah and continued my sentence. "Im especially sorry that i almost killed you, i guess i was just jealous of you." "You? You were jealous of me?" I nodded. "who wouldnt be, you rich and smart and beautiful, you could get any guy you wanted to and your nothing like me" Dani's eyes widend when she heard me say this. "so can you please forgive me? give me one more chance, please?" She smiled. "I forgive you" "thank you'

I smiled and looked at Himchan. I studied his features and i guess he noticed i was staring because he winked at me causing me to blush deeply. I looked down hoping that no one noticed. "Woah! Yuri just blushed!, was it because of Himchan?" Yongguk suddenly asked. I looked up and glared at him. "Minah? can you and Yuri switch seats for a minute?" Yongguk asked. She stood up "su-" i cut her off. "why?!" He shrugged i just want to see something. I stood up. "Fine, but i want Taeyeon to sit next to me. Jongup sat up. "why?, shes staying here" I rolled my eyes. "Dani?" Zelo gave me a look and i nodded. I sighed at switched seats with Minah. I was now sitting between Himchan and Yongguk. Everyone was watching me carefully. I kind of felt nervous for the frst time.

Himchan leaned over and whispered in my ear. "you look cute when you blush" For someone reason i felt my cheeks heat up. I bit my lip. no one notice it. no one notice it. "Himchan! stop flirting, and stop using my techniques" Jongup whined. "Pshh, your technique?" Himchan questioned. I chuckled at the two. Yongguk whispered in my ear. "dont fall for him so easily, hes a player" I blinked and he continued. "He can make any girl blush, even Dani and trust me the only person that has ever made her blush was Zelo.. watch this" Yongguk tapped Himchan's shoulder and did some kind of signal. He nodded and sat next to Taeyeon. He whispered in her ear and she immediately blushed. He sat next to Dani and whispered something in her ear. She didnt do anything. I looked at Yongguk with a unamused look. "Just My eyes widened and i just sat there looking hernot realizing that Himchan sat down.

Just then a group of boys walked in, they looked..how do i say this? They looked so aduflfbcdkdbavvcbk, unexplainable. I bit my lip and stood up. Hmm, Minah knows a lot of people, maybe she knows them. "where are you going?" Daehyun asked. "To ask Minah a question" "Me?" I nodded and squeezed inbetween her and Taeyeon. "Who are they?" I asked. "who?'' "those boys that are about to walk past us?" "oh they are bts or bangtan boys."

I nodded and looked at them again, one of them caught my eye. I smiled. He noticed me staring and smiled at me. I blushed and looked down. why am i blushing so much today? "who are you staring at? Why are you blushing?" I heard Himchan asked. I snapped into reality and shook my head. "oh.. n-no one" i bit my lip and looked at their table. The one that smiled at me before, gestured for me to come over. "umm...I have to go somewhere" I said. "where?" Yongguk smirked, knowing exactly where i was going. I decided to ignore his question and stood up again. I dont know why but heart was starting to beat faster. I looked at Himchan and back at Bts. what should i do? I really want to talk to them also.


A/N- hey!! i finally updated. im sorry for not updating. please dont hate me.

I made this chapter long for you guys. I hope you liked it. and i couldnt help but

add BTS to it. does anyone else her like them? >.<..well i have a really good idea of

where this story is going. Im going to florida for a week next week, so i wont be able

to update. But i'll try really hard to update this as much as i can this weekend. asbcdkbcvdchudcbc

did anyone else watch B.A.P'S teaser for coffee shop. Their having another comeback!! they work so hard.

p.s. feel free to comment :)