he's back

What happens when a bad girl falls for the player?

Yuri

oOo

 

I sighed walking to school. the moment from yesterday replaying in my head over and over agin.

-FLASHBACK-

"I like it when you smile and laugh" I smiled looked at the water. He lifted my chin and leaned in close. I felt my heartbeat increase and i felt like i actually wanted him to kiss me. I didnt push him away or anything like that. Our faces were just a couple of inches apart. Himchan closed the space between us and i felt his lips on mine. i closed my eyes and found myself responding to the kiss.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

 
I ruffled my hair walking in class, hoping things wont be awkward between us. but when i walked in class, i saw a girl sitting on Himchan's lap, and on top of that, sh leaned foreward and kissed him, he didnt push her away or anything, he just pulled her closer. I felt tears forming in my eyes. Just then the bell for class rang. "Yuri, are you going to sit down, im starting the lesson now?" The teacher asked. I looked at Himchan and a tear fell. I turned around and ran out the classroom, my tears falling. I ran to the rooftop and sat there. why does it feel like my heart broke into a million pieces?why am i crying? why do i even care?
 
 
Himchan
oOo
 
I got to school early today. I smiled remembering what happened yesterday.I got to school and sat down at my desk. There werent many people here. I smiled to myself again but it faded when a girl sat on my lap. "Himchan' she bit her lip. I looked at her. dont bite your lip, it'll bleed" She leaned in closer to me kissed me. I pushed her away. "what are you doing!? "my friends dared me to kiss you, and they said, if you didnt kiss me back, i'll have to run around the whole school, " I sighed. "where are they?" "behind you, but please dont turn around." She looked at her friends and then kissed me. I had no choice but to kiss her back. when she pulled away she smiled. "thanks for taking away my first kiss" I blinked. "did your friends really give you that dare?" She shook her head. I pushed her off of me and turned around, no one was there. "what the is wrong with you!?" She shruged. "Your friends with Yuri, right?" I glare at her but nodded. She smirked. I dont think she'll be talking to you' I looked at her confused, and was about to ask her what she meant but she was already gone. I looked at Yuri's seat but she wasnt there. I looked at Minah and tapped her shoulder. "Did you see Yur" She shook her head and continued doing her work. I sighed and sat back in my seat. Thinking.
 
 
 
 
Lunch came, and i still didnt see Yuri. I ruffled my hair and put my head on the table. "Himchan, did you see Yuri?" I heard Dani ask. I shook my head with my head still on the table. "Are you okay?" Minah asked. I looked at her. "Are you sure you didnt see Yuri?" "Im sure, but i have an idea of where she might be." I sat up. "where?" "First i need yto ask you a couple of questions" I nodded. "go ahead" 'did anything happen between you two yesterday" I hesitated to answer. "n-no" "your lying" She sat back and crossed her arms. "she's eating ice cream at the ice cream parlor a couple of blocks away from the school" I blinked and looked at her. "she's where?" ''she's eating ice cream. You kissed her yesterday and when she walked in classand saw you kising some girl, her heart dropped and she went to the rooftop to think and then she skipped school to get ice cream and cry" "how do you know this?" I asked. "most girls do that when their heartbroken" Dani said. Minah and Taeyeon, both nodded. "can you come with me?" i asked all of them. "i-i cant skip school" Taeyeon whined. "Then dont come" i said. "but i'll be lonely" "no you wont, Jongup is right there" I said pointing the entrance of the cafeteria. She smiled and waved. "bye" 
 
Yuri
oOo
 
I smiled and my ice cream. It was the my third ice cream today. I looked up and saw Himchan, Dani and Minah sitting in front of me. "what are you doing here?" I asked looking at them confused. "why didnt you come to school?" Dani i asked. "i did" "then where were you?" "on the rooftop" "doing what?" I shrugged. "Thinking" and crying. "were you crying?' Minah asked. "no, why?" I lied. 'your eyes are puffy. if you werent crying...were you doing drugs?" I blinked. "what!? no! why would I?" ""you did before" Minah mummbled but i heard her. I looked at Himchan and our eyes met. my eyes started to water but i blinked my tears back. "Himchan, do you have a girlfriend?" I asked. "no, why?" "becuase i saw-"I looked at doorway and blinked. Someone familiar was looking around. I squinted my eyes and stumbled in my seat, falling down. "Are you okay?" Dani asked helping me up. I bit my lip and ran out the back door. He cant be back. why is he here? isnt he dead? 
 

 

 

♥ ♥ 

comment | Subscribe | upvote 

please..