Call Me Oppa

Arranged Marriages

The couples left the music store...

"Let's go to the park!"Minhyuk said."Ani, I don't want to I want to go shopping"Woohyun said.

"I do too, finally in another country I want to get some stuff different from those in korea"Hyomin said "But why can't we all go together?"

"That's okay unnie, Minhyuk and I will go to the park and if you want to go shopping than go with Woohyun-ssi"Luna told Hyomin.

"Ughh this is not what I was expecting at all"Woohyun sighed.

So Minhyuk and Luna went to the park,Hyomin and Woohyun went shopping and Jiyeon just followed myungsoo since she didn't have a choice.

"Why are you following me?"Myungsoo asked."I don't know the girls just left with their husbands and i didn't want to be anybody's third wheel."Jiyeon answered.

"Where are we going ?"Jiyeon asked."Molla I'm going to just walk around and take pictures for the house, so if you want to follow go ahead but if you want to go somewhere than no one is stopping you."Myungsoo stated.

Luna and Minhyuk walked along the sidewalk."Luna-ssi?" 

"Oh wae?"Luna stopped walking."From now on we should get to know eachother more, so call me Oppa okay I'm guessing I'm older right I'm a 90liner?"

"O...Oppa? I'm a 93liner."Luna was a little shocked she has to call someone oppa,someone not even that close to her.

"Minhyuk-ssi?"Minhyuk looked at her "oh I mean minhyuk oppa!"Luna corrected herself.Minhyuk felt himself smile when she called him.


Myungsoo was walking and stopping to take pictures of the scenery, the people and things that stood out.Jiyeon was amazed at the beautiful scenery , she didn't even remember she was walking with Myungsoo.

"Wah Isn't this beautiful?Jiyeon was underneath a cherry blossom tree.Myungsoo who heard her than looked at her felt his heart beat faster. He saw that it was truely beautiful everything about it he took a picture and seeing that jiyeon in the picture.He smirked the kind of smirk that made girls crazy.

Everywhere they stopped he took a picture of Jiyeon." What am I doing ?why am I taking pictures of this girl, why do I feel like this?"Myungsoo was thinking in his mind

"Myungsoo-ssi Is it Okay if I can call you Oppa I know you don't think of me as A wife but I feel that I can't call you Oppa in front of my parents if I'm not used to saying it everyday"Jiyeon blurted out.

"If you call me Oppa than I have to call you jagiya, right?"Myungsoo added with a smirk.This made her blush "ahh eottoke Why am I being like this ? what are you doing right now, think straight!!"