game plan

Arranged Marriages

"Noona!Look let's go to that store"Woohyun said.

"Yah!How do you know I'm your Noona? I've never told you if I'm older or not!"Hyomin shouted.

"I just thought you looked older than me"Woohyun chuckled."If you don't want me to call you noona what am i suppose to call you?honey?Baby?Jagiya?"Woohyun asked

"AH whatever just call me whatever "Hyomin told Woohyun.

All the couples met at this one paticular store.The girls went to look around together and the boys did the same.Luna was looking at tiny little statue of a couple holding hands."Wahh keoypta, I should buy this it's too adorable not to." Jiyeon saw a couple phone chains with little stuff animals on it.The one she was looking at was a teddy bear that said ~Be mine I love you okay?~the other bear said ~I'll protect you until the end~

"this is adorable I'm going to buy it as a gift"Jiyeon said.

Woohyun was looking at this t-shirt that had an animation of a boy making a heart with his hands but it was just half of a heart.He saw it was an couple t-shirt "This is just my style ,but that means I have to buy the other t-shirt,I hope that noona likes it"Woohyun smirked.

"Unnie!" Luna was talking to Hyomin "Next week it's yeonnies Birthday we should buy her something !"

"That's Right let's throw a Suprise birthday party for her!"Hyomin suggested.Minhyuk overheard what they were saying.

"Hey guys Next week is Jiyeon-ssi Birthday I think that they are having a party for her we should come up with a plan and help the girls out a little."

"Why are you being like this minhyuk-hyung ?"Myungsoo asked."Being like what?I'm A guy that doesn't go around and mess with peoples feelings, although I might have no interest in them but they are trying to care so it's the least we can do for them."Minhyuk answered Myungsoo.

"We all should exchange phone numbers, just so that we have it in case of emergencies."Hyomin said as the oldest.

They went to a resturaunt to have dinner together.

"Excuse me I need to go to the restroom."Jiyeon left the table.

"Hey everyone next week we are having a suprise party for Jiyeon she doesn't have a clue we need to come up with a plan to really suprise her."Hyomin said.

"Unnie we should pretend that we don't remember and have the guys take her someplace while we set up the house!" Luna suggested.

"That sounds like a plan Luna-ssi"Woohyun said.


The couples went back to their hotel rooms.They decided to hang out a bit in Woohyun and Hyomin's room and play some games to get to know eachother.The first game was the game of truth.

"Minhyuk your first!"Hyomin said"What is something you can truely never ever live without?"

"Ohhh....My necklace that my mom gave to me as a good luck charm."Woohyun!"

"What is your ideal type?"Luna asked.

"My ideal type is a girl who acts like they are all that but are very gentle and nice, someone who can take care of me."

"Wahh Jinja then that means you are very picky, right?"Hyomin giggled.

"Myungsoo-ssi what would you do for the person you've accidently fell in love with?"Hyomin asked.

"Oh, me I would do anything for that person,things that will make them fall for me and will never mess with my heart."

"Oh this is a new side of Kim myungsoo wahh I've never heard this from his own mouth"minhyuk laughed.

"He is even greasier than me,kekekeke"woohyun chuckled.