We are here

Arranged Marriages

"Ahhh we finally arrived, the flight here was so tiring"Minhyuk said while walking out the plane.

The couples finally arrived to their honeymoon destination.

Jiyeon was calling Hyomin "Unnie, let's go shopping!!"

"Araso let unnie get settled and I'll meet you in the lobby"Hyomin answered.

"Luna-ah meet me in the lobby, unnie and I are going to go shopping we should go together!"jiyeon called luna

"Oh i'll be on my way!"


"Hyung!Lets go shopping the weather is nice out"Woohyun talking to Minhyuk

"Oh let's go I need some fresh air tell Myungsoo I'm sure he needs some fresh air "Minhyuk told woohyun

"Araso I'll tell him"

Jiyeon was ready to go"Ahh finally we can have some girl time"

"Where are you going?"Minhyuk asked Luna 

"I'm going out with the girls, why?"

"Ani, just asking"Minhyuk suddenly felt reall weird like he had to go with her so he got the idea."Luna-ssi I was heading out too,let's go together!"

"Waeyo, I was suppose to hang out with the girls to spend a little girl time,"Luna whining"I guess we can go together just because we are suppose to spend this time to get to know eachother a little more"

"Woohyun I'm leaving!"Hyomin shouted "Araso I was going to leave too"Woohyun told Hyomin.

Luna and Minhyuk where waiting in the lobby so that they could meet with their friends.

"Myungsoo-ssi I'm going out for a little while"Jiyeon told Myungsoo

"I'm leaving too "Myungsoo told her carrying his camera and walking out of the room. All of them walked to the lobby and met with eachother.

"mian guys, I'm going to go with Luna"Minhyuk told the guys.

"Mwo, wae?" Woohyun said."We should just go all together,It should be fun,"Luna said.

Jiyeon felt a little dissapointment she was looking foward to have some time to talk with Hyomin and Luna.Woohyun was looking foward to hanging with the guys like the old days.

The couples walked but not really together. Woohyun walked closer to Luna, while Hyomin was walking next to Minhyuk.Jiyeon walked beside Myungsoo but not as close because he didn't look really happy.The couples first went shopping at the music store.

"Ahh Unnie, Listen to this song, it's really good"Luna said happy"I think i should get this album the singers vocal range is beyond amazing!"

 

Thanks for reading this fanfiction this is my first ever fanfiction.I would like to take in any comments or suggestions from readers.What do you think of the couples? Please comment and I will try to update as soon as possible.~