Butterfiles pt 2

Arranged Marriages

Hyomin came back home from shopping for clothes for the trip.She's obsessed with clothes always with the latest trend.

"Is anybody home?"Hyomin shouted all the lights were off so she assumed no one was home.

"Oh What is this?~Hyomin-ssi It's me woohyun I went out to go shopping for clothes I won't be back til late so don't cook for two~Woohyun had left a note for her.Hyomin kinda smirked"What is this ahh so childish there are guys that leave notes like this? what to do?"shaking her head.

Hyomin put her stuff in the room where they both slept but she slept on the bed.And started to cook, while she was cooking woohyun came back.

"Wahh what is that smell?It smells amazing I'm starving!"Woohyun said while coming in."Oh hyomin-ssi ,what are you cooking? can you cook for me too?"

"Ani you said, you were coming late and for me to eat by myself."Hyomin said

"What I only wrote that note because I thought you were going to home earlier,did you just now get home?"woohyun asked

"yep i just got back from shopping,I'm going to finish cooking and will go pack for the trip."hyomin said.

Hyomin ate alone hen woohyun was showering, she finised and left some on the table for woohyun with a note~I'm made some for you too eat and pack for the trip there isn't much time left.~

"woohyun came out hyomin was packing he didn't say anything to her just walked into the kitchen and saw the food and the note.When he read the note he smirked and said"What is this ? She's so childish"he smiled.Hyomin finished packing and went to sleep.

When she woke up she saw a note~why are you so childish?The dinner last night was good, thanks for not forgetting about me~

Hyomin laughed "What is this another note I wonder how many of these he can write?"She looked woohyun was still sleeping.Woohyun actually heard her little comment and smiled.They both a butterflies in their stomach thinking about the notes they wrote to eachother.

"How long is she going to write notes?"woohyun was smiling.