Butterfiles pt 3

Arranged Marriages

Myungsoo was working all day and jiyeon satyed home cleaned the house and packed for the trip.Myungsoo came home when she was cooking.Jiyeon didn't want to bother him since he didn't say anything walking him and he looked tired.So she cooked and ate by herself as always but as always left some for him.

When jiyeon was showering he went to eat the dinner she made for him and after he watched tv in the living room. Jiyeon came out from the room than sat in the living room to watch with myungsoo.He didn't say anything to her,she did the same.

"Myungsoo-ssi did you already pack for the trip?"jiyeon asked softly

"Oh not yet,when is it ?"myungsoo answered

"It's next week,do you need help packing?,I'll help you"jiyeon offered

"No it's okay I'll pack myself tomorrow I just wanna watch tv I'm too tired"

"Jiyeon-ssi"

"What is it?"jiyeon asked

"umm.....thanks"he whispered"I'm sorry what did you say I couldn't hear you"jiyeon told him.

"Thanks for asking"myungsoo told her."Oh okay,no problem I'm just doing my job!"jiyeon said and smiled causing him to kinda blush.

She went to the kitchen and got some ice cream,she ate one herself and gave another one to myungsoo,

"Oh thanks"myungsoo mumbled

They ate ice cream while watching a funny variety show they laughed didn't once look at eachother.Jiyeon saw myungsoo had some ice cream on his lips.

"Oh myungsoo-ssi you have some ice cream on your lips"

"Oh"he said while trying to wipe it." Here I'll wipe it for you"jiyeon wiped it off for him it made him blush.It gave him butterflies he avoided eye-contact. 

When he tried to sleep he keep thinking what is going on? am I going crazy?"he didn't know what was happening to him he knew that it wasn't because he liked jiyeon because she wasn't his style.Jiyeon thought about it too it was the first time they talked like actually talked and he didn't yell at her.She felt something but yet to know what it was.