Breakfast?

Arranged Marriages

Next Mornining~~

Hyomin woke up before woohyun did and thought about making breakfest for herself.

"What should I do today?"Hyomin sighed "I should go grocery shopping there's no food for me to eat."

She went to the market and came back home and saw that Woohyun had woken up.

"Where did you go?"woohyun asked."I went to the market to buy some food to make some breakfast"hyomin answered

"I'll go make some breakfast for two then, I guess"hyomin

Walking back to the room woohyun smirked a little thinking about how Hyomin didn't have an attitude with him.

 


Jiyeon slept in another room that night,she didn't feel comfortable in the same room as Myungsoo.Jiyeon woke up first as well and made some breakfast for herself and for myungsoo.

After making breakfast she ate alone hile watching some k-dramas.She thought about what she was going to do for the rest of the day.

"I should go shopping for some decorations for the house, it looks so plain and not my style."Jiyeon making a to-do list

Myungsoo was still sleeping, Jiyeon didn't want to bother him she doesn't have any interest in him anyways, so she just left him a note with his breakfast."

Myungsoo woke up and saw the food she made for him.
"Bwo? What is this?"He read the note

"Myungsoo-ssi I went to go shopping i'll be back soon,I made you some breakfast it's okay if you don't eat"~Jiyeon


Minhyuk woke up before luna and saw that she went to sleep in the other room next to the the room he slept in.He didn't bother her he went for a run.

Luna woke up and saw that Minhyuk was gone. So she made some breakfast, ate and left some on the table.Luna had some house errands to run so she didn't bother leaving a note for Minhyuk except her cell phone number saying if you need something here is my number. 

Minhyuk came back and saw the breakfast she made and saw her number on the table. He added her number into his phone Luna-ssi he then sat down to eat the breakfast his "wife" made for him.

"Jincha,I haven't had home breakfast in a long time,I should thank her by doing something."

Although the girls don't have any interest in their so called husbands, they now that they have to at least do their job as a wife like their mom told them to.