Butterfiles pt 1

Arranged Marriages

The parents have sent the couples a text telling them that in the next week they are going on a honeymoon/trip.

~One week before~

"Minhyuk-ssi, food is done"Luna called.

"Okay!"Minhyuk replied.

"Ahhhh!"Luna screamed and closed her eyes"What is it?why are you screaming?"Minhyuk asked her.

"Why don't you have a shirt on?!"Luna said.

"Bwo, I thought you hurt or something,what's wrong ith me not having a shirt on we are married now aren't we?"Minkhyuk laughed and told Luna.

She stoped screaming but remained covering her eyes."I don't know okay, just go put a shirt on and come eat"Luna told her husband. 

Luna turned back to the stove, before walking away to the the room minhyuk went behind her and whispered "Luna-ssi thanks for cooking, we should eat together."this made her blush and he had a little smile.

Luna didn't know what got into her but she felt happy but not like usually it was a feeling she couldn't describe it made her have butterflies everytime she thought about that feeling.

They ate together and talked a little.After dinner Luna said"We have to go on a trip next week ,I'm going to go  pack my stuff so that I won't forget anything."

"Okay I as gonna do the same"Minhyuk continued the conversation.Both went to go pack.

After an hour or so luna finished packing all her stuff and went to see if Minhyuk was finished,she saw him in the room watching sports on tv.

"Minhyuk-ssi, are you finished packing?"Luna asked

"Oh umm,no not yet"Minhyuk answered not really paying attention

"Oh do you need any help packing, I'm already finished"Luna asked

"Sure,why not I'm that good with organizing anything anyways."Minhyuk said.

Luna then helped Minhyuk with his packing and through the whole time they kept touching hands and bumping into eachother.Luna couldn't help but to feel awkward and blush the whole time.

They both went to sleep in separate rooms.Minhyuk kept thinking about this feeling he hasn't really exprience before it made him smile but he kept telling himself to get over it,it's probably nothing.Luna was thinking about the same thing all night she's confused.