Chapter 8

I Still Remember You

-Song: SPICA's Since You're Out of My Life-

Sohyun walked to the train station alone. 

Alone in the lonely night, her footsteps are all she can hear even in the large crowd of people.

She got on the train and wandered around, looking for a seat or just a place where she can be alone for now. She finally found a lone seat at the back. She sat down and sighed.

Since you're out of my life...

She could feel her tears which she tried to hold back but it became difficult. She had acted indifferent in front of her friends as if nothing was wrong but everything was wrong. 

No one can replace you...

She tried her best to dry her tears and smile but she couldn't. She was falling apart...and he wasn't here to hold her. She was weak without him. 

"You two seem close" Hyuna said to Sohyun.

"What? No" she denied it.

"But you two hang out all the time" Hyuna protested.

"Well maybe they aren't close" Gayoon said.

"Thanks for backing me up unnie" Sohyun said.

"I'm not finished yet...they aren't close because they are totally in love with eachother" Gayoon said making Sohyun choke on air.

"Oh, that sounds better" Hyuna said.

Sohyun blushed.

"Look! She is blushing!" Jiyoon pointed out.

"So you are in love with him!" Hyuna accused Sohyun.

"In love with who?"

The girls froze.

"B-Byunghun" Sohyun shutttered.

"Yes?" he asked looking at Sohyun.

"Well, I am late for my class" Jihyun said before leaving.

"Yeah, me too" Gayoon said as she followed Jihyun.

Jiyoon and Hyuna looked at eachother.

"Erm...I have...to meet up with Dongwoon oppa!" Hyuna said before running off.

Jiyoon was now left alone.

"Errrrr..." Jiyoon couldn't think of an excuse.

"Maybe Kuyhyun oppa is looking for you?" Sohyun tried to help her and Jiyoon nooded before running off too.

"So you're in love with who?" Byunghun asked.

"No one...unnies were just picking on me" Sohyun said.

"So I don't have to worry about you being stolen from me then" he said making her blush.

"W-w-what?" Sohyun shuttered.

"I'm in love with you"

Sohyun sighed at the memory. She tried to forget but it was too difficult. Whenever she closed her eyes she could only see him. Even if she said she would move on it was proving to be difficult and she hated how weak she had become. 

The train was soon coming to her stop. She quickly gathered her things and got ready to get off.

Since you're out of my life...no one can replace you...but I will forget you soon.