Chapter 7

I Still Remember You

-Song: Lee Hi ft. Jennie Kim's Special-

"Are you sure about this?" Hyuna asked Sohyun who just nodded.

"It's only for a month" Sohyun replied as she carried on packing her things "I'm only going to visit mom and dad...it's not like I'm going forever"

"What about Byunghun?"

She stopped what she was doing.

We died

She felt her silent tears slip down her face.

"Byunghun who?"

-o-

"Is this really the way to forget someone?" Changjo asked his friends as they all stared at Byunghun getting drunk at the bar.

Chunji stood up and tried to stop Byunghun but was stopped by C.A.P who just shook his head and said "Let him be"

Byunghun stared at the glass of vodka.

She smiled at him as he handed her all the papers he had collected.

"Thank you, Byunghun-shii" she said gratefully.

"It's nothing...and just call me Byunghun...all the formalaties makes me cringe" he said.

"Only if you call me Sohyun" Sohyun said.

"You got yourself a deal" he said as he streached out his hand and she took it and they shook hands while givng eachother a smile.

"Are you going home then?" he asked her and she nodded.

"I'll walk you home then" he declared.

"Ah, no its alright" Sohyun said as she shook her head.

"Hey! I'm your friend now so as your friend I refuse to let you walk hone alone" he declared.

Sohyun giggled making him blush.

"Hey! Don't laugh!"

He was drowning himself in memories of her and alcohol. His head and heart both hurt. 

Even if they are sad memories...it's ok as long as they are mine and yours.

He suddenly stood up and walked out of the bar.

"Hyung!" Changjo called and tried to chase after him but C.A.P once again stopped him.

"He is not drunk...he can get himsef home"

Hello everyone...I'm just here to thank everyone who whished me good luck on my maths exam...I konw its weird for an Asian to fail maths but I'm just really bad at maths and living in the UK, everyone expects me to be awesome at maths which really isn't the case. Also thank you for reading this story and I will keep on updating as often as I can.