Final

I Still Remember You

-SS501's You Are My Heaven-

He waited.

His heart about to burst and give him a heartattack. He wondered if she could hear his heart beat.

She blinked back her tears but it wasn't working.

He reached out to wipe her tears away and she let him. 

"Please" he said to her softly as he pulled his hand away.

She smiled at him weakly before taking his hands into her's and intertwining their fingers.

"I love you"

-o-

The next morning he woke up with the brightest smile on his face as he saw Sohyun next to him. He brushed away some hair from her face and then gently kisshed lips. He just lay in bed staring at her peacefuly sleeping. 

"I'll protect you no matter what...this time...I won't mess up"

She smiled hearing his words and he realised that she was awake.

"Yah! How long have you been awake?" he asked her.

"I felt and heard everything you did and said" she said softly before snuggling up against his chest.

"I know you will protect me" she said.

She had hear ear against his chest so she could hear his qucik heart beats. 

In the end it worked out for them. 

He happily wrapped his arms around her  and pulled her closer if it was possible. He closed his eyes and took in her secent. How much his heart had yearned for her while they were seperated...now he was sure that she was his heaven.

"Never leave me" he said 

"Never" he replied.

"I love you"

She smiled before kissing him.

"I love you too, oppa"

"Sohyun-ah" he called her name softly.

"Yes oppa?"

"My love is only for you" he said.

She smiled and he could tell that she was trying hard not to cry.

"Baby, you are mine forever...you are my heaven"

-5 Years Later-

"Oppa...what is it?" she asked him once again like before when he had her blindfolded.

Yes she was blindfolded again

"Its a secret" he said

"More like deja vu" she replied and she could hear him chuckle.

They finally reached their destination and once the blindfold came off she gasped.

"Yup, deja vu" she said and the laughed together.

The roof of her...well their apartment building was once again decorated in fairy lights and once again a candle lit dinner was set up. He led her to the chair and made her sit down. And again he kneeled down.

"Wow...it feels like I'm here to re-live a happy memory" Sohyun said with a smile.

"Only this time...it will be happier" he said as he pulled ot a velvet box.

"Sohyun-ah...I love you...so much more then words can ever describe..." he said as he opened the box to reveal the old promise ring. He had never given it back to her when they got back together but she had forgotten about it because she didn't need it anymore. He would always remind her that he loved her her so there was no need for the ring.

"Oppa"

"This time...I'm asking you...will you marry me?"

She felt her tears sliding down her face,

"Yes" was all she could say as she pulled him up and kissed him.

"I love you Sohyun"

"I love you too Lee Byunghun"

I only love you.

Done! Yay! Happy ending for them! Thank you everyone for your support for this story and also for subscribing and leaving your comments. I'm really grateful. So finally we come to an end to this story and I hope you all like it. Please leave your fina thoughts in the comment section bellow.

Also on another note I have started another story but this time all the 4minute members are invlolved and ofourse the Joehyun paring is going to be there so if you are intrested please do check it out HERE!

And lastly I want to thank you again my lovely readers for all the support...I know this story isn't my usual happy-ish (is that even a word?)one but you guys stuck with it and I thank you for that! Thank you and bye for now! I will see you in my other story...maybe? Or I will see you in maybe a purre Joehyun fic one I come up with a new one! 

Bye everyone!