Chapter 2

I Still Remember You

-Song: 4minute's Pretend-

She did not see him the next day...something about having to have go out with his mom. Sohyun sighed at the text. He also said that he would call her later. She doubted him. For the past few months her relationship with Byunghyun had been on a very bumpy road and now it just seems to be getting worse.

Sohyun sighed.

She sat there on her bed while playing around with her phone.

Waiting

It was the most nerve wrecking moment. She knew their time was coming to an end so now she was just holding on until her hands got tired of holding on. Her heart was slowly breaking and she was trying hard to keep it together. She felt silent ters sliding down her face. She quickly wiped them away.

No Sohyun, it's not the time to be weak.

She took a deep breath.

She picked up the picture frame and stared at the happy couple she couldn't recognise anymore. It used to be her and Byunghyun, happily together. Now she couldn't tell if it was still them. 

Her phone rang. She sighed and placed the frame back down before going to pick up her phone. 

It was Byunghyun.

Her heart reaced and her hand shook as she reached out for her phone. 

"Hello" she said

"Sohyun-ah" Byunghyun replied.

His voice had a hunch of sadness to it.

Sohyun sighed inwardly, but she pretended not to hear it. She gathered her remaning strength and talked to him with as much happiness as she could. She smiled just by hearing his voice no mater how much it hurt her to hear him like this. Her heart was breaking but she told herself to hold on. She hoped it would get slowly better but all she saw was the end for them.

Maybe it is best to end things.

"Sohyun...Sohyun? Are you listening?" Byunghyun's voice brought her back to reality.

His voice still made her heart beat pick up. Maybe she should hold on...or maybe she just wasn't ready to have things between them to end. She needed him. Without him she was nothing. She was weak without him and she didn't like it.

"Yes oppa" she replied weakly as tears started to fall.

"Are you ok?" he asked her, worry clearly embeded in his voice. 

"I'm fine...just tired" Sohyun said and slowly she told him about her day and what she did, while he just listened quietly. 

Just having him listen to her was a comforting thought so she decided to hold on in the hopes of their relationship getting better...maybe he would look at the the way he used to.

Yes I know, we all want to punch L.Joe right now...I do too and I'm the one writing the story! So anyway...I would like to thank everyone who has subscribed and commented on this story. I already have 32 subscriber! Thak you so much! I love you all!