Chapter 9

I Still Remember You

-Song: Tablo ft. Taeyang's Tomorrow-

His friends watched him get drunk again.

It had been a daily routine to them. They would just sit and watch over him, making sure that he didn't do anything stupid. 

Byunghun drank like there was no tomorrow. As if tomorrow morning he wouldn't regret drinking this much. As if tomorrow nothing could hurt him. He knew it was all lies. 

-o-

Sohyun had just got back to Seoul after visiting her parents. She was tired from her trip...tired from pretending to be happy infront of her parents...tired of hiding and holding back her pain and sadness. 

That night they both cried themselves to sleep.

The next day Sohyun met her friends at the mall. 

She put her brightest smile on her face and spent the day with them. Her friends pretended not to see her mask but they did and they knew Sohyun was diying inside. 

Just because she was breating doesn't mean she was alive.

To her the days did not change. It was always the same without him.

Just because she was walking did not mean that time was passing.

But as time passed, memories faded and she couldn't deny that somethings were getting hard to remember but the most significant ones stayed like their first meeting...the pile of papers the wind blew out the window at the exct time he was walking past. Fate had a wierd way of working.

She pretended to not remembr anything as she walked with her friends, laughing and talking.

Her life was still the same...it was just that he wasn't next to her.

His life was the same...it was just that she wasn't next to him.

"Stop driking hyung" Changjo had finally snapped and he held Byunghun's hand with a tight grip.

He looked at his worried looking friends and sighed. Changjo let go of his hand and Byunghun put down the glass.

"Now let's get out of here" C.A.P said but he didn't move.

Chunji sighed and sat down next to Byunghun before pushing away Changjo and silently telling the others to leave. They understood and left without a word.  Chunji cleared his throat before odering a glass of vodka for himself and Byunghun.

"Here....this is going to be your last..."Chunji said as he passed his the drink.

Byunhun sighed and pushed it away. He tried to stand up and leave but Chunji grabbed his hand and made him sit.

"It's time you listen" Chunji said as he sipped on his drink.

"You know you are going to get ove it soon....tomorrow will be a new day for you...I can feel it" he said but Byunghun wasn't listening. He didn't want to listen.

"Time will make it better" Chunji carried on trying to make his friend feel better and Byunghun smiled at him but he wasn't really smiling. He only smiled to make Chunji feel that he was going to get better.

 

Just because he was breating doesn't mean he was alive.

Just because he was walking did not mean that time was passing.

"Come on, let's get out of here" Chunji said as he stood up and Byunghun followed to Chunji's surprise.

They walked out together and at once Byunghyun's smile faded as his eyes met the familar ones. She looked at him for a long time before walking away with her friends.

He clutched his heart.

Sohyun