Chapter 3

I Still Remember You

Are your tissues ready? Yes? Ok, leggo! (Yes I said/typed leggo...I have been listening to too much B.A.P and what not)

-Song: SPICA's Potently/Doggedly/독하게-

Sohyun saw it.

Byunghun and Jiyeon.

She knew something was up but she would have never thought it would have been this bad. 

She sighed.

You knew this was coming so why are you so upset?

She sighed again.

Her heart hurt so badly. She knew their realtionship wasn't in good terms and she knew a break up was coming her way but she didn't know it was going to end like this. She didn't want it to end their relationship with one cheating on the other. 

She sat infront of her dresser tapping her fingers. She was suppose to be getting ready for a dinner date with Byunghun but now she didn't want to. She didn't feel like it. 

She didn't feel like holding on anymore. 

A break up was all she could see for their future and there was nothing they could do to stop.

Like he would want to stop it for happening.

Sohyun had gone out to meet up with her friends in a coffee shop but when she got their she realised that her friends had called her out so she could see what Byunghun was busy doing.

Lies

Sohyun sighed again and did her make up and got dressed for a date she was't going to try in...for a realtionship she gave up in...for a boy who broke her heart into million of pieces.

She looked at herslef in the mirror.

Let's end this.

Just as she grabbed her bag and shoes, there was a knock on her door. She quickly put on her shoes before going to open the door.

Byunghun's breath caught in his throat as he saw how Sohyun looked.

"Hey oppa!" Sohyun said with a bright and fake smile on her face but Byunghun couln't tell.

"Hi" was all he could utter.

"Let's go" she said with the smile still on her face.

Throughout their dinner date they both stayed as quiet as possible. Sohyun couldn't take her mind off the picture of Byunghun holding hands with Jiyeon. Sohyun sighed and he looked at her.

"I think we need to end it"

Byunghun's eyes widen.

"W-w-why?" he suttered.

"I know" was all she said befroe standing up and walking away. 

He was in a state of shock as he watched her leave and suddenly all the reality hit him. He quickly stood up and followed her out.

"WAIT!" he called her.

She looked back and he could see her tears. He stopped in his tracks. She was heart broken and it broke his heart to see her like that. She didn't say anything and seeing him made her expression darker and then she turned around and carried on walking. He carried on following her util he grabbed her wrist and forced her to turn around.

"WHAT?" she snapped at him.

Her voice was shaky and it sounded like she was holding back her sobs.

"I-I don't want you to leave" he said solftly.

She looked at him with wide eyes but she didn't want to be part of this relationship anymore so she snached her hand back.

"No Byunghun"

He watched her leave, all his fears were coming true...it finally ended.

She finally let out her sadness and pain as she cried all the way back to her apartment. She didn't care if her make-up was ruined or if people were watching her. She was in pain and she didn't care. Two years of holding on lead to her pain. 

OK so that is the end of the sadness for tis chapter but don't worry because I like happy endings so hod on tight dear readers!