Chapter 4

I Still Remember You

-Song: Teen Top's I Wanna Love-

Byunghun went in a state of depression after Sohyun left him. He stayed in his apartment for days and none of his friends had any idea what he was doing. He spent most of his days in his bedroom alone and sad. He would wonder what Sohyun was doing. The small things about Sohyun would make him smile but then reality would hit him and he would realise that they were over.

Sohyun wasn't having much luck either but she would smile and carry on with her life anyway. She didn't want her friends to worry but when night came and she was all alone, her thoughts would only wonder to one person.

Lee Byunghun

How are you doing?

What are you doing?

Are you living better without me?

All these questions would haunt her and it would leave her in tears.

Days went on but Byunghun wasn't getting any better. If anything he was getting worse. He would stare at their pictures and drown himself in memories until it hurt him too much to think about her.

He wanted her back...in his arms where she belonged. He longed for her everyday and everyday he would cry over her. 

His grip around the picture frame tighen.

"Sohyun...it's you I want" he said as his tears fell on the picture.

"You make me smile...you are my happiness"

Suddenly he threw the picture fame across the room and it shattered as it hit the wall and fell to the ground.

"If it's you...Sohyun, I can smile again"

He was alone.

He should have listened to his friends. What was he thinking? He should have never looked at Park Jiyeon. The root of all his misery. But shouldn't he be happy now he could be with Jiyeon for real without any lies....but why wasn't he happy. Jiyeon was suppose to make him forget about Sohyun after they broke up so why wasn't she helping?

He still wanted Sohyun...needed Sohyun. She was his everything but now she was gone. 

The memory of her soft voice killed him.

It was all he had...memories.

He reached for his phone and diled a number he knew so well.

"Oppa" Park Jiyeon's voice rang in his ears.

"We are done"

"Oppa!" was all he heard before he hung up on her.

If he couldn't have Sohyun back, he wasn't going to keep Jiyeon either. He broke down in tears again.

Sohyun-ah...what have I done?

His phone rang. He saw it was Jiyeon. He chuckled darkly before throwing his phone where he had thrown the picture frame.

It was time to move on....

...

...

...

...

...or not.