Chapter 12

I Still Remember You

-Song: SS501's Let Me Be the One-

Sohyun walked out of her apartment without a reason. She guessed she just needed some air. She walked down the familar streets of Seoul.

"Oppa!" Sohyun whiled as Byunghun .

"But you are short" Byungun said.

"Not like you are much taller!" Sohyun huffed.

"I should have dated Changjo...he is much talled then you" Sohyun .

"Yah! Don't say things like that" Byunghun said as he pouted while Sohyun could only smile.

Sohyun smiled at the memory and suddenly her hands felt empty and her mood suddenly hit rock bottom.

He was never good at saying how he felt. He could only show his love for her through all the teasing but she liked it that way. Even if she told him that she loved the way he showed her that he loved her, he would always do something extra and gather up his courage to make her feel special. She felt her ring finger only to find the promise ring missing. 

She suddenly felt tears in her eyes. 

"Sohyun-ah...will you let me be the one for all your answers?" Byunghun asked Sohyun.

She could only nod and then he slipped the ring in her finger.

"A perfect fit" he whispered to her before kissing her. 

-o-

He was only thinking of her. All day, every day. 

Will you let me love you again?

Will you let me be with you again?

You are the one in the million.

Aimlessly walking down the streets as he bumped into stranger. Muttering a "sorry" and then walking away. 

Will you let me be the one for all your answers?

His own words rang in his head. 

He sighed as he realised where he was.

"Sohyun-ah!" he called her from across the road.

"Yah! What are you doing on the other side?" Sohyun asked him.

"I thought we were meeting on this side of the street" he replied. 

They were cluless about all the looks they were getting from the people on the streets.

"Let's just meet at the cross road" Sohyun said and he nodded.

They both made their way to the zebra crossing before waiting for the light to go green. When the light turned green they both smiled at eachother before making their way to the middle.

"This reminds me of Black Eeyed Peas' Meet Me Half Way" Byunghun said.

Sohyun rolled her eyes and said "Just cuz you understnad English"

He smiled and held her hand before making their way back. 

He looked up at the excat same moment she looked up. Their eyes met again, just like last time. Sohyun breathed as another memory came to mind.

Meet me half way.

The light went green and they both slowly walked towards eachother. She could feel her tears. It was him. When they came face to face everything stopped. They stared at eachother.

"Sohyun-ah...I want to be with you"

OK...what do you think her answer will be? Well for obvious reasons they are going to get back together...I mean I hate sad endings so its going to end happily but what if anyone of you were in Sohyun's situation, I'm sure there are some of you who wouldn't take back L.Joe. If you can think of a good reason why she shouldn't take L.Joe back do feel free to leave it in the comment section bellow. If you can't think of why, you should still leave a comment bellow. Why you ask? Simply because there is ony one more chapter to go!