Step One

10 Steps To Hear: You're My Girlfriend ♥
one.
_______________________________________________________________________________

You know how it's to have that feeling that something is missing? That feeling that you feel like doing something, or better yet, hear? If you know, bingo, I want to hear something and that 'something' is going to be very hard to hear from the mouth of Himchan. Oh well, but what should I do? Lock him up in a chair with a rope? Force him to say I'm his girlfriend and let him starve? Of course not. He is so stubborn but still I don't know why he is so afraid of the word 'girlfriend', it isn’t a word like all the others? What should I do? What should I do? Aish, I don't know. Nothing comes out of my mind. I was watching some videos on youtube of Teen Top and was thinking about Himchan but then I got tired and decided to go to my email to see if there was something new and indeed I had an unread message. I clicked on the button to read the message and the big and bright letters in the header, caught my attention.

 

'Something is going wrong in your relationship? He doesn't treat you as a girlfriend or does he never told you that you were his girlfriend? If this is happening to you then you read the right message. You have only to click on the green square below, to find out what you have to do to manage to get him to tell you that you are his girlfriend.'

 

Hmmm, this is a bit strange. The sender is anonymous and the message seems that had read my thoughts. Should I press the green square to see what I have to do? Well, maybe it's something trivial and I'll just read right? My curiosity overcame my reasoning and I clicked on the green square. A new page was opened and I started reading the first few lines.

 

'You should only do 10 steps, for him to tell you that you are his girlfriend. Every day you will have to go to your email and read the step, which is scheduled for each day. You can start today. The first step is:

When you go out with him, try to say the word girlfriend.'

 

Oh my God. This is serious? This is really happening? Hmmm, this is the work of fate? Maybe I should do the 10 steps, right? I will just try and see, if that isn't going well, then I stop. Yeah, I'll do it; I will not hurt myself, right? It's just something banal, right? Aish, screw it. I'll do the 10 steps, and end of the conversation. I turned off the computer and got up from the chair. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a missed call and a message from Himchan. I pressed the button to read the message, what does he want now?

 

Himchan: 'Yah ______, you forgot that we had a date? I'm here at the ice cream shop waiting for you.'

 

When I finished reading the message, I furrowed the brow. We had a date? But I don't remember having marked something. I put my index finger on the chin and looked at the ceiling, I was trying to pull for my mind to see if indeed, we had marked something. After a few seconds of thinking, a light bulb lit up in my mind. True, we had marked today's date in the last week. How am I supposed to remember something that has already happened a week ago? Without further ado, I answered a 'going now', to the message and left the house running. Oh, I'll hear so many things but so many things when I get near him. He doesn't like delays. I better start preparing my ears because they will warm up. After a few minutes of running, I reached the ice cream store and opened the door with a gasp because of the race. I looked at the tables and saw Himchan eating an ice cream, near a table that had a view to the street. I ran my hand across my forehead and sighed a few times. I walked calmly until get near him; I dragged the chair quietly and sat down. He looked at me with his big eyes he had and took a bit of ice cream in the mouth.

“Hi.” I said with my voice slightly muffled. I was still with my breath a little ragged. He swallowed the ice cream and looked into my eyes with a look of reproach. A troublesome silence filled the air and I was getting nervous. He had that effect on me.

"You forgot, didn’t you?" He asked in a deep voice causing me chills. Oh boy, I don't like when he speaks this way, it means that he is angry.

"Oh, I didn't forget anything." I smiled nervously and straightened my bangs, trying to get him to not notice that I was lying but in vain. I'm transparent or he knows me very well.

"Yah, don't lie." He took another bite of ice cream and turned his face to the side to not look at me.

"Ok, ok, sorry Channie, this will not happen anymore." I said and saw that he stopped eating the ice cream. He can’t resist me when I call him Channie. I call him Channie few times for that very reason. That’s my secret weapon and let us says that I know to use it very well.

"How can you forget me? How can you forget your own boyfriend?" He asked a little incredulous and I sighed. Here we go. He seems to be strong on the outside but inside he is a little boy. He's my little boy.

"Oh Himchan, was only today and let us say that I was entertained, and not realize the hours pass and moreover, we arranged this date a week ago. It's too long for my memory to remember." I said, and gestured to the waitress to come attend me.

"Oh, you were entertained with what?" He asked and I opened my mouth to speak, but he interrupted me. "Wait, wait, don't tell, I will guess." He said putting his index finger in the air and then snapped his fingers. "Ahah, I know. You were watching the videos of Teen Top, right?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and I nodded slightly blushed. I like Teen Top, what's wrong with that? The trouble is that Himchan feels jealous, that is bad, and so I avoid the most to tell him with what I was entertained, but it happens that he always guesses. I'm predictable, unfortunately. "I don't know why you see the videos of them. Of course you can see once or twice, but over and over and over? That doesn't bother you?" He asked and the waitress approached us. I ordered a vanilla ice cream and after the waitress left, I looked at Himchan.

"No. That doesn't bother me." I shook my head slightly.

"And why you don't see of BAP?" He asked, leaning back in his chair.

"Because I've seen them once and it’s enough." I pulled the chair forward and landed the elbows on the table. "If I see them more than once, it becomes boring." I put my hair behind the ear. Of course I love watching the videos of BAP, but I wouldn't give that little taste to him. Himchan took a big bite in the ice cream when I finished talking, and not a second later his eyes widened and he began making not very pretty faces. "Yah, what's up? Why are you doing these faces?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and he swallowed the lump of the ice cream with his eyes closed.

"Heck, the ice cream was cold. I ate a lump too big." He explained to me and ran his hand down his throat, a little relieved.

"Eat slowly." I rolled my eyes and my ice cream arrived.

"It's your fault." He pointed at me and I bit my ice cream.

“Mine? Why?” I asked with a piece of ice cream in the mouth.

"If you hadn't said that the videos of BAP were boring, I wouldn't have eaten a big chunk of ice cream." He protested and I sighed. Ok, now it's my fault, but it's always. I'm already accustomed. I my lips to remove the remains of ice cream and Himchan's eyes stopped on my lips. I suddenly blushed. He's so irresistible when he looks that way to me or to another part of my body. He dragged the chair until he was sitting beside me, only inches were separating our bodies. He put a few strands of my hair behind my ear and wiped the remnants of ice cream of my lips with his thumb. "I love your lips; the shape of them is so lovely." He said with his deep and y voice, and I blushed even more. My heart started beating hurriedly in the chest because of the sudden change of mood. Himchan has these things. He always surprises me. I heard a knock on the glass that was close to us and both, I and Himchan, looked out. Youngjae and his girlfriend waved at us and we did the same. After they disappeared from view, I looked at Himchan and he had a small smile on his lips.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked curious and he looked at me.

"I think my little sister and Youngjae make a cute couple." He said and looked outside. I know he has a good relationship with Youngjae's girlfriend, and he treats her by little sister and no, I'm not jealous, because she and I are friends and I know she loves Youngjae very much. I bit my ice cream and looked to the street. Maybe I should make the first step. Maybe I should try.

“Himchan.” I called him in a whisper and he took his eyes off the window and looked at me, waiting for me to continue talking. "You treat, Youngjae's girlfriend, by little sister, I know she is like a sister to you. So what am I to you?" I asked, not taking my eyes of his big eyes. A minute passed, two minutes passed, three minutes passed and finally he answered.

"You're my girl." He said as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

“No, I’m not.” I shook my head and he frowned. "I'm your girlfr..” I was going to say the word but he stopped me by placing two fingers on my lips. I looked at him, somewhat incredulous because of his sudden action.

"Sorry, you had something on the lips." He passed with the index finger on my lips trying to wipe something that wasn't there. I know I had nothing on the lips. He didn't want me to say the word girlfriend because he's afraid of that word.

“Oh, ok.” I said trying to appear to have believed in his lie. "As I was saying, I'm your girlfr.." This time I was prevented from speaking because he put my ice cream in my mouth. I took the ice cream out of my mouth and looked at him, a little angry.

"I want you to eat. You need to feed you well." He ran his hand through his hair, giving a nervous smile. I felt the rage going through my body like spasms and I gave a slight fist on the table, not wanting to care that other people might be looking. Yes, I admit, my nerves quickly rise to my head, in other words, I have a little patience.

"Yah, stop being silly Himchan." I hurriedly got up from the chair and he looked at me surprised. This was the first time I was really angry. "Our date ended up here. I'm not your damn girl. I'll talk to you when I please. Goodbye." I dragged the chair making noise, left the rest of my ice cream on the table and left the ice cream shop, furious. I took a few quick steps to somewhere, and my phone vibrated in my pocket. Who would be now? I'm not to put up with anyone. I took the phone from my pocket and saw I had a message from Himchan. What does he want? He wants me to be more furious? I unlocked the phone and opened the message.

 

Himchan: 'Aish, silly girl, you have forgotten your ice cream.'

 

Oh, I? Silly girl? Who does he think he is to call me a silly girl? It is he who is silly. Aish. I banged my foot on the ground, and my phone vibrated again indicating that I had received another message and again it was of Himchan.

 

Himchan: 'I forgot to tell you. You're my girl, even if you don't want. You are my girl and always will be.'

 

With this message, my anger dissipated as shut-eye. Kim Himchan, you are a fool and I'm more fool for thinking that you're still cute even when I'm mad at you.

 

First step,

Conclusion: The word 'girl' isn't as trivial as I thought, for Himchan, the word 'girl' is precious.

_______________________________________________________________________________
                                AUTHOR'S NOTES 

Yeyey, First chapter is up, ^^, what you guys think? Please tell me ^^,