Finally

Full moon [currently being edited]

 

I woke up feeling numb all over. My wrists were tied in an old chain a little above my head, I couldn't feel my legs and my back ached like hell. I managed to  look around although the back of my neck hurt, I wasn't in the forest where I last remember going to. I recalled a bit because maybe—just maybe—I can remember something. 
 
I remembered screaming and fighting with my mom. "I hate you !" I screamed on top of my lungs before heading upstairs. I picked up my backpack which contained extra clothes, my wallet, and my phone's charger and some snacks. I threw my phone in my pocket before heading outside. From the corner of my eyes, I saw my mom smoking in the garden, a habit which she does whenever she's stressed, but ignored her. 
 
It was quite obvious that I'm going to stay with IJeong, but for a certain reason I felt like going somewhere else so I quickly shifted my sight to the forest or park near the house. I couldn't remember anything after that. 
 
I looked around this dim-lighted room, It almost looked like a dungeon. This place looked really dark except for a single lightbulb on my far right. The room was practically empty with a wooden chair in front of me and my body hanging from the wall. The rusty doors creaked when opened and a someone entered, everything blackened after that. 
 
I woke up again, stretching my hand which were now free from any chains. I blinked few time until my brain started discovering my surroundings. It was a foreign room, mostly white coloured and there was also a painting or two. The only light source was a desk lamp next to me. 
 
My heartbeat fastened as my thoughts fell on a certain person, who I have seen many times the past few weeks. A young guy with a round face and brown wavy hair who I've seen almost everywhere I went. More of a stalker to be precise. 
 
I quickly ran to the large wooden door and tried to open it, but failed. Of course he'll lock it! I trembled at the thought of what he could do—or done in my sleep— to me. I kept shaking the door, begging it to open up. I tried twisting the knob again hopefully it will open, but then I heard footsteps coming this way and I silently prayed that it will go another way, But it didn't. 
 
The footsteps came closer and closer until I felt them on the other end of the door. There was a key entered in the door and a twist was heard. I was shaking from head to toe, my knees felt suddenly very weak when the twist was heard so I fell on the ground with a loud 'thud'. 
 
The door opened slowly and a fine man, dressed in tuxedo no less, appeared from behind it. "Rise, at once." He said with a demanding tone, making shiver a bit, but I still stood up though. 
 
We walked down a dark hallway, the sound of our footsteps was the only thing audible. On the end of it there were about seven doors, we entered the second one one the right. 
 
I immediately coughed as I entered the large doors. The smell inside the room wasn't so pleasant, it smelled like something rotten. There were five, or so, other men in the room. One of them was sitting on what seems like a throne, looking directly at me with what I thought, an ugly smirk. The others were either glaring at me or showing no interest at all. 
 
I looked at their faces, wondering if he's here. He was
 
As soon as our eyes met, he broke into a mischievous smirk before looking elsewhere. I closed my eyes and cursed under my breath, before letting a long sigh. The guys seemed young, almost my age. 
 
The guy on the throne got up and slowly approached me, fidgeting with a ring between his fingers. "You're finally here, Kang Jun. " he said, his voice piercing my ears. He smiled a bit and run his hand in my hair "nice to finally meet you~" 
 
_____________________
A/n
YAY JUNNIE ISNT DEAD~ but seriously, Omg it've been over a month since the last update. 
I'm sorry I kinda was on writers block 
Then got sick then got depressed then life and heaps of anime omg and all
God please help me, I'm bad at naming chapters....
Omg I'm sorry. But I'd love it if you give feedback♡