That day

Full moon [currently being edited]

 

You were casually making your to GeumCheon middle school, expecting to be bothered by your life-long friend KangJun anytime now. As expected a sudden back hug tackled you and a person warped his arms around you as his hands covered your eyes and you almost fell on your face. You could hear a giggle behind you and a ‘guess who ?’ Whisper followed it. “Jun, you better let go of my eyes this instant” you said with an angry tone. “Oh? But I'm not Jun, Who's Jun ?” The person behind you said . “Oh really? Then are you my dad?” You answered sarcastically “Jun I swear if you don't let go of me I'll bite you!”. A quite ‘Nope’ could've been heard from behind you . 
 
You gripped on the hand that was covering your eyes and attempt to bite it, but it's owner (obviously Jun) freed his hand and ran away and you, who was too eager to bite him, ran full speed behind him. You both entered the school's gate, out of breath and worn out. You both fell on the grass panting. After regaining your breath you flipped to lay on your back You opened your mouth to say something, but the bell rang before you do so. You two hurried to the empty space behind the school for the assembly. During the assembly, the Princable talked about how studying is good and important for students, and how is these few last monthes are important and students should complete their projects and stuff before the year ends. When the Princable was about to say the final words a loud "AAAAAAAk" could've been heard all over the place . 
 
You smiled in satisfactory as your homeroom teacher continually bowed to the Princable and then came angrily to Kang Jun “What was that for?” She yelled at him “She bit m—” he was cut off with a “Minus 5 points” from the teacher . “But she—” he attempted to explain again but was cut with “10 points” which made him shut up. Jun glared at you, who replied with a smirk. Jun wasn't the most hardworking person in the class, he was lazy and easily distracted, so it was kind of hard for him to get points, he didn't like losing them like that. During the first and second period you two didn't talk with each other. On the 3rd period you could hear his stomach grumble and you turned to him and said “No breakfast today either!?” And smirked, but he decided to ignore your existence. After that was the lunch break and you two went to the cafeteria and sat in your usual spot. Both of you we're eating silently, which you thought, is awkward and unusual. 
 
“Are you mad at me?” You asked and he glared at you, you cleared at your throat and asked again “Are you still mad at me?” He just raised an eyebrow, then took his headphones and started to listen to some rock song and continued eating. You shook that guilty feeling of embarrassing him earlier off and tried to talking to him again. “Hey, Jun!” But he didn't reply “Junnie~” you tried, but instead, he just raised the volume of the song, loud enough for you to hear it  and that pissed you off “Hey!” You screamed loud enough to get the whole room's attention but, apparently,  not Jun's. He just kept eating emotionlessly. You forcefully took his headphones off “what the..?” He half whispered and kept avoiding your eyes, but you were dead sure that he's happy about this. He always enjoyed making your blood boil in your veins. “look at me when I'm talking to you !!” You screamed at him, he shook your hands off and put his headphones back on. He was about to eat again but suddenly stopped. his eyes were wide and his face looked pale. You thought he was looking at you and daydreaming. You madness was replaced by sudden concern, as you waved your hand in front of his face. This did not seem like a prank, you thought. “H-hey Jun, you alright?” You said as Jun got up from his place and rushed to the exit door leaving dumbfounded you standing alone. 
 
After few moment of standing there and being shocked, you ran outside but he was nowhere to be seen. You asked people about him but nobody have seen him ‘Where the heck is he? It's not like he'd disappear into thin air!’ You thought as you ran around the corridors.
 
 A weird guy, with a huge spectacles and a small body, came to you “A-are you looking for KangJun Sunbae?” He asked re-adjusting his glasses on the bridge of his nose. “Yeah, where is he?” You said with hope in your eyes “He went to the guys restroom” He simply replied and went away “Thanks” You replied to the weird guy, not sure if he had heard it or not. You ran to the closest restroom and barged in, the few guys that were in it screamed and you got out of there, embarrassed. “I should've asked that guy which restroom, or brought him with me” You mentally face palmed yourself. After few moments the guys that were inside came out muttering thing that you weren't able to hear, which you couldn't care less for. You went inside again but no one was there so you went to another restroom, which, luckly, was empty. You heard a soft sob from the last toiled so you went there “Jun, is that you?” You heard a sniffle and took that as a yes “Jun what's wrong?” You asked again “are you alright? You looked pale, are you sick?” But before Jun could answer the bell rang, but you stayed there, next to the toilet “G-go” You heard him say with a very faint sound “I'll go, so get out you too and go to the nurse so you can rest a bit, I'll tell the teacher that you went to the home okey?” No answer was heard afterward “I'll leave now ” you stated then left .
 
You went to the class a little late and you had an exam, but you haven't studied for it so you wrote anything that came to your mind, and then your mind automatically flew back to thinking If KangJun was okey or not. You excused yourself to the restroom and went to check if Jun was out of the toilet or still in. Luckily he wasn't there . You tried calling him to check, but he didn't answer your calls so you just thought that the nurse told him to rest in her room or let him go home. Anyways you returned back to class and to your ultimate shock, he was there.