Seeking The Truth

Full moon [currently being edited]

 

You heard the main door being opened and slow, heavy steps followed. "Junnie !?" You practically jumped from where you were laying but the blood in your legs' veins  started circulating weirdly and your muscles hurt. You went out of the room with puffy eyes and unsteady footsteps. You saw your dad walking weirdly in the living room (which is the first room you'd see when you enter the house) and your shoulders slumped in disappointment.
 
He groaned when he fell on his knees but quickly recovered and stood up again. Pressing his hands tightly against the hard walls for support, he started walking slowly only to fall again. You went downstairs quickly to help him move, throwing one of his arms around your shoulders and started walking with him again. Alcohol scent reeked from him and he couldn't say a proper sentence. Your dad shouted incoherently and the only thing you understood was "you!" Which he screamed into your ear. Your carefully laid him on his queen sized bed as he mumbled few more things and you tucked him in bed. Your dad suddenly screamed. "Ha-Hana !" You jumped and your heart ached. 
 
A tear or two might have fell in that process, but who cares. 
 
You grabbed your jacket and rushed outside. You just felt like you needed to go to Jun because it felt suffocating.your legs carried heavily and you felt out of breath when you reached the neighbourhood.you saw his house, The top floor almost totally destroyed, there was no door nor a backyard and The walls were dim black. You saw two police cars parked near the burned house which had 'do not enter' marks all over it, but you still entered anyways. You could still smell the smoke which made you feel like vomiting. You looked around the house; everything was burned. 
 
 Everything was black. You hated this colour by now, the colour of the house, the colour of the end; the colour of death. 
 
An officer showed up in front of you. "Hey! Where on earth have you come from? Why are you here? Who allowed you to enter? What are you doing inside?" He bombed you with questions and not giving you enough time to think for answer. "Who are you and why are you here?" He asked again in a slower pace. "I-...." You started and the officer raised an eyebrow. "I kno- I knew the family that lived here. " she answered rather calmly. "Oh, you know the victims ?" Although the word 'victim' hurt you still nodded. 
 
"Darned morning, and they say its summer. When will the weather get warm. Ugh!" The officer grumbled as he made his way to you. You were now outside the house with the officer from before. You noticed that he must be a higher-up since the other officers bowed to him before entering the house for investigating and searching for clues about the cause of the fire. "So, how close were you with the victims ?" He started, now handing you a cup of warm coffee.
 
 "I...I've grew up with those people..." You spoke after few seconds rubbing your palms against the warm cup. "I've known them before knowing who I am" it was partly true since your first word was 'jun' instead of mama or papa (it was heard as Don* and your parents were telling you that you'll get rich when you grow up). The officer nodded as he waited for you to complete. You sadly smiled at him before sipping the warm coffee. You closed you eyes letting the heat engulf you completely. 
 
 
At the same time on other place far behind, A guy was sitting on what seems like a throne, eyeing the large, grey ring which had CC engrave to it, that he took off a while ago. The door suddenly burst open and a younger guy came in. "Everything is going as planned." The younger said after he bowed. "We got him." The older just smirked, putting the ring on again. 
 
_________________________
A/N
*Don (돈) means money.
Thanks for reading this far 
As you see I don't know how to title chapters. 
Anyways, I lurve yous readers ( ;U;)v♡