That Day [part three]

Full moon [currently being edited]

 

You sighed for the nth time today. It was totally not your problem, yet you were dragged with them to the principle's office. You recalled it a bit,
 
 
“What do you want?” You asked and the tallest girl walked closer to you.
“Come down, let's talk face to face.”
“No thanks, the air is much better up here.” You replied sarcastically as that girl sighed and rubbed her temples.
“Come down its serious.”
You remained quite waiting for her to complete.
“It's about that jerk of a friend of yours ,, what was his name again? Jong? Jang?Jerk?” She smirked in satisfaction as you scoffed. 
“Jun.” You almost barked at her.
“Yup him, tell him to repay that little debt of his or, let's just say, it won't turn out prettily.” she said with a smirk threatening to come out .
“, Jun owes you nothing.” You said while glaring at her.
“Just tell him, he would understand.”
“I'm not gonna tell him liesㅡ ” you straightened you back and stood up 
“ㅡespecially ones told by you.” You walked to the edge and jumped to the floor “you just wasted my time, you deserve to be killed for that ..” You said after clicking your tongue then walked away, but a hand pulled you hair placing you back near the girls. 
 
“You're gonna tell him, whether you like it or not. Hmm at least if you actually cared for himㅡ” she walked closer to you “ㅡand  about your time, loser, you have nothing to do anyway so you should be thankful” 
“Let. Go. Of. My. Hair. .” You said with a cold tone, both of your eyes closed.
 
“Aww, poor loser. Does it hurt?” She said with a cooing voice while pulling you hair harder “You have till the end of today.” You couldn't take it anymore and took a hold of her wrist then flipped her, you landing her on the hard floor, back first, and positioned yourself above her. Her eyes were wide and she looked dumbfounded, and you were holding her wrists to enable her from making any sudden movement.
 
“listen carefully Lee Soo Rim.” You said, moving you face closer to her's “you better not bother me or Jun ever again, or the outcome would never be pleasing, at least for you.” You said with a smirk on your face, but suddenly, with a huge amount of strength, the was able to flip your positions and planted a hard slap across your face.
 
You wanted to slap her harder but she was holding your wrists, so you kneed her stomach. She groaned and winced from pain. Two of the girls who were with her got you away from her and held you from both sides and the other one punched you directly on your stomach, as a revenge for their leader. 
 
You kicked that girl in the leg which made her walk slightly to the back and trip on Soo Rim, then one of the two who held you pulled your hair and made you look at her directly in the eye, she was glaring at you but she didn't look scary at all .
 
 You spat at her face which made her lose the grip on your hair and you pushed the other girl away, making her lose her grasp on your hand, you kinda pitied her since she looked harmless but, well who cares?
 
You wanted to go out of this crazy place, so you tried to walk out as fast as you can, but when you were near the door you tripped and fell on your ‘How much more energy do these es still have?’ You sighed and looked at the person who was the reason for you fall, Soo Rim's tight clasp on your ankle, and glared hardly at her. 
 
Soo Rim straightened her back and walked closer to you “You are going to get it little .” She said looking straight into your eyes trying to scare you “I can swear that you all have lost your god damn minds ㅡ” you paused and took a Look at all four of them “ㅡand from my perspective, it happened long ago, now let go of me or I'll break that fake ugly nose of yours, and I'm sure you won't like since you payed like 20,000,000 ₩ to get it perfectly done.” You said with a threatening tone. 
 
She looked dumbfounded but gripped a little harder and you mentally rolled your eyes ‘You guys are so freakin dumb how are you middle school senior again?’ You thought as you clawed her collar and positioned yourself as if you're gonna punch her face but then the teacher came in.
 
The teacher squealed out of shock “What the hell?” You and the teacher said in unison
 
Hmmm, okay maybe it was kind of your fault. 
 
The Principle was in a meeting and the secretary asked you to wait outside , so there you were wasting your time over nothing and regretting most of your life's choices, suddenly the door behind them opens up and 6~8 teachers come out, bowing one last time before leaving the room. A voice was heard from inside the room , it was close to a yell, calling Ms. Byun —the secretary—, who rushed in. Soon after, she called the girls in too.
 
The principle was a middle aged man, probably early forties. With a long face, pale as usual, dark brown orbs, short nose and not-so-perfectly shaved chin. His hair was brown and he had few wrinkles next to his eyes and barely visible ones on his forehead. He had a daughter in school, but he never mentioned her.
 
As they entered the nicely-furnitured office, Two of the five girls had their hearts beating so madly in their chests, the other three weren't that nervous. “What's with them?” The principle asked after a long minute of looking at the girls in front of him. “The female P.E teacher, Ms.Lee, sent them here—” Ms.Byun said looking at the documents in her hands “—due to inside class violence.”
 
The principle sighed and rubbed his temples, then took off his spectacles. He looked again at the girls in front of him “So girls, what were you fighting for?” None of the girls replied to him. He cleared his throat then asked again “Then who started the fight?” The four queenkas pointed at you as you sighed “It was Lee SooRim, Sir.” It sounded kinda stupid because it was 4vs1 and you thought he wouldn't believe you, then a light knock was heard behind you Ms.Byun went to answer it.
 
“Oh, really? What did Lee SooRim do?” The principle asked with a tone of disbelief. “They were blackmailing a student, sir.” You answered and hope was shining on your eyes “And may I ask, was that student you?” He asked a a tone that you disliked, you felt as if you're being belittled, but can't do anything about it “no, sir.” 
“Then ....?”
“I'd rather not say the name, sir.”
“Hmmm.” He nodded “Soo Rim-ah, why did you blackmail her friend?” He said and you were dumbfounded by the way he talked to her. “I didn't. I simply asked her to remind him to repay his debt by the deadline—” she faked innocence and shrugged “—Dad.” She said. 
 
You froze in your place, as Soo Rim showed one of her famous smirks. You mentally beaten up yourself for not noticing earlier, because they looked so, so similar while they're next to each other. 
 
At the same time Ms.Byun decided that it's a great idea to bring Kang Jun in “Kang Jun..” You said worridly as he looked beaten. Jun remained the same. Hands in pockets, face paler than ever, and his face emotionlessly than ever. He didn't even glimpse at you. The principle raised a finger signaling you to wait a little and focused on Ms.Byun and Kang Jun and you could've sworn that the four idiots couldn't get happier “dammit!” You muttered quietly. 
 
“He's Kang Jun, class B-2, he's here due to skipping multiple classes. He was caught and reported by Mr. Kim by the rooftop doors. He has no cigarette, though.” Ms. Byun said, reading from the document in her hand. The principle nodded once. 
 
“Look who we have here.” He said with a smug-looking face, looking at Kang Jun from head to toe then shifted his sight to you, who was stairing deeply. The principle cleared his throat as he didn't receive an answer of either of you. “Isn't he the 'infamous' Kang Jun?”
 
You looked elsewhere, trying your hardest not to make faces at him or punch him in the face. “So, Kang Jun, why were you skipping classes?” He asked Jun, but was replied with silence. “What were you doing on the rooftop?” But still got no answer, the principle sighed and turned to you “Since he's being all quite, we'll be back to you girls—”
 
"I'm sorry " Kang Jun said informally, his head hanged low and hands in pocket. You just knew he was talking to you not the principle. The was a silence in the place, then Jun took a deep breath then let it out “I'll go first.” Kang jun said and he went out. You were simply standing there, you couldn't move your legs nor your arms and your lips wouldn't make the slight noise. You felt as if the energy was being from you, it hurts. A tear fell from your eyes then you out. 
 
You woke up at the nurse's room with a terrible headache. He was working on the computer until he noticed that you've wakened up. He came closer and sat next to you. “You woke up.” he stated and you nodded. “Feeling better?” He asked and you nodded again. He patted your head “You can leave.” he said  and was about to leave “w-wait. Who brought me here?” You asked in a hurry. “Umm..... A handsome young man, light brown eyes, short hair...He looked ....scared" 
 
‘scared?’ You got lost in words and thoughts. “Right! School's over so head home when you're ready, and get some rest.” the nurse smiled to you then left the room.