that day [part two]

Full moon [currently being edited]

 

You two made an eye-contact as soon as you entered the class, he quickly shifted uncomfortably and looked elsewhere. You, on the other hand, kept staring at him with wide eyes as you made your way to him. “Junnie...” You slowly caressed his face. “Yeah..” His voice was hoarse. He looked pale, he was biting his lower lip, tear marks were almost visible and his eyes still looked wet as if he will start crying now.  he looked bad, depressed, and pitiful. You let out a sigh.
 
You badly wanted to ask him about what happened, you wanted to hear reasons, why, what, how, when, where. You wanted to know everything but before you could've ask him anything, you were cut by the cold, deep voice of the teacher “Miss Jeong” He called you “Can't you see that Mister Kang is going over an exam right now? Get back to your place, immediately!” You let out a sigh of annoyance and cursed his bald historic head under your breath as you made your way to your seat. Jun haven't finished his exam until the bell rang. The next period you had P.E, which meant that boys and girls are going to separate places. Boys are going to the empty space behind the school to play soccer, and girls are going to the gym to play tennis. But those weren't the only available games there, there is volley ball and  basketball and few more . 
 
You and Jun used to skip P.E and sit on the rooftop, making fun of the guys playing in the empty space behind the school or of each other. You two were always together, but you never got sick of each other. Today, though, was different. Jun had a weird aura around him, and you were confused that you were a little awkward to try to talk to him, and you needed something to take your mind off of him. 
 
Miss Lee came to the gym 10 minutes later than usual, and the class greeted her with a slight bow. “C'mon, let's get the start. Run twice around the gym then—” Her cellphone cut her off “I'll be right back” She went to outside again and you sighed. It was a wrong time for her to get out. ‘No I will not think about you Jun’ You thought and nodded. You needed something to distract you so you started stretching, and soon the teacher came back in and whistled, signalling the girls to be quite. “C'mon, on your marks!” She said and the girls lined up “get set!” She said raising two fingers up and taking a breath then whistled as loud as she could. Shouts and loud footsteps sounds could be heard, soon enough, panting too was audible. Most of the girls ran full-speed (except the queenkas) and some gave up with the start of the second lap. You ran extremely super fast and finished the two laps as fast as you could then threw yourself on a push-up mattress, panting loudly.
 
After regaining your breath, you sat down and looked at the gym. The queenkas were still in the running area, walking ever-so-slowly. You looked at them with a disgusted look, one of them saw you, she kept looking for few seconds then looked back at her friends. you looked away from that group to the rest of the class, some girls were chatting, and few girls were still regaining their breath and few were drinking water. You got up and went to the  changing room, the main and big lockers were put attached to each other on the walls the others were put as line in the rest of the room . There was an extra room on a side which had faucets and places to shower—about 30 of them, and a toilet behind a door in the end of the room. You went to one of the faucets and washed your face. Then certain queenkas came in .
 
 “Eew, smells like losers in here.” One of them said making a disgusted face. You rolled your eyes sarcastically at her comment as you wiped the water off of your face. “Come out loser, I know you're in here, I can smell you.” One of them said. You went back to the main changing room and went to one of the 2-floored lockers and opened the lower locker's door then stepped on it. You held the top of the lockers and then jumped above them half-sitting.
 
“Come here doggies” You said gesturing them to come closer to you “what the heck have you just called us?” One of them asked you, walking forward to you “dogs!” you spat at the brown haired girl few centemeter lower than you, the brown-haired girl looked dumbfounded. “How on earth did she get up there?” You heard of the girls in the back murmur to the girls behind her, you simply smirked as an answer. “What do you want” You asked as the tallest one came closer to you . ‘this wouldn't turn out too great’ you thought.