That night.

Full moon [currently being edited]

 

You had the quietest walk home since first grade. The door to the house was still open , which meant that your dad still haven't left to work. You threw your bag by the entrance and went straight to the kitchen. You threw the uniform's jacket on the beside the refrigerator and grabbed a dries squid leg then but hard on it. It tasted horrible even though it is your favorite snack in the whole planet. You went to the living room and opened the tv on a random drama, then got lost in thoughts again—
 
You've been brought to reality when you heard your dad's room's door open. "Oh! You're home !?" He said in a shock. "Yeah~" you nodded lightly as if its the most normal thing in the world. "You know , you usually play with Jun at this time of the day" he said as he moved closer and sat next to you. You sighed "why ? Is Jun sick or something ?" He said with a worried tone.  "No , dad. Jun hates me now. He was acting weird all day."
 
"No, no, no, sweetie. Jun will never hate you ! Don't say that , he must've had his reasons" he cooed as you looked on the verge of tears. You felt really guilty and for some reason your brain kept telling you that everything Is your fault and this happened because of you. Therefor , you cried, hard. You had to gasp loudly in order to refill your lungs which were begging for some oxygen. You wanted to calm yourself , you tried, but you couldn't. Your dad's hand was running on your back whispering "it's okey" and "you're gonna be fine" into your ear. But it only got worse at it reminded you of Jun more. You bit your lower lip to stop what seemed like endless sobs and got up from the couch and went to the bathroom to wash your face.
 
You hated how your reflection looked terribly hopeless so you sprayed water on the mirror. You took a deep breath before letting it out and going to your dad. "I'm sorry I stained your uniform with tears"you said and tries to remove tear marks from your dad's uniform. "Never mind it, are you okay now ?" He asked and raised your face with his fingers. He smiled at you , showing his pearly white teeth as usual. You couldn't help but to smile back at him. 
 
You helped your dad fixing his uniform before putting the tie around his neck and tying it making sure it's not too tight. Your dad took one last glance at himself before turning to look at you. You looked at him from head to toe and smiled widely. Your dad looked neat in a tuxedo with a red tie and black shoe. He looked like he's going to a wedding or some sort of parties instead going to his work. Although he's a fire fighter and has another uniform at the station , he still made sure he looks the best he can. 
 
"So, how do I look ?" He asked with a childish grin plastered on his face. You pushed your thumbs up with a soft smile "the best" you replied. Your dad left the house soon after that and you watched him out , waving to his even after he was out of your sight. 
 
You sighed when you entered the house feeling a little breezy as you tried to warm yourself by your body heat , aka hugging yourself. You sighed at all the things that happened today , it was too much to handle. You went upstairs to change your uniform and took a long , warm shower. It was evening and you had a terrible headache due to over thinking so you decided to call it a day. 'Im gonna meet Junnie tomorrow and everything is gonna be okay' you thought as you laid on your bed , ready to sleep. That night you slept like a baby. 
 
It was a little before midnight when you heard loud voices from outside , similar to an ambulance's or a police car's. you brushed away the idea of your dad being in any of those cars and returned to sleep. You have been proved wrong when your dad barged Into the room in about 2 am , crying. He quickly came and hugged you tightly , brushing his hands in your hair and whispering quite "I'm sorry"s and "I'm gonna protect you"s. 
 
You pulled yourself from your dad's embrace "w-what going on , dad ?" You said almost too afraid to ask. You have never seen your dad cry so hard ever since your mom passed away years ago. "I'm sorry IJeong. I'm so sorry , my daughter." He said as more tears fell from his eyes and your heart aches so much to see him in this condition. "J-Junnie....and his mo-...mom , Hana ....." Your dad tried taking a deep breath but he ended up crying harder. He just shook his head. 
 
'What could have happen to Jun' you thought. 
 
_____________________________________
a/n 
I am terribly sorry for not updating so long 
many of you must've given up on this fic , I can't blame you guys 
im sorry again , ps: guise pick a date (and time if you want) to make it my updating date please~
i am very sorry. Comment and subscribe if you want ♡