What Happened To Jun !?

Full moon [currently being edited]

 

"What do you mean , dad !? What happened to Junnie , what wrong ?!" You said with a worried tone, sleep long forgotten. Your heart started beating faster as thoughts rushed through your brain. What could possibly happen to jun !? 
 
"J-Jun's house burned down." Your dad stated , tears rushing out of his eyes. He would wipe most of them but newer tears would just fall again. He gave up soon afterwards. "A-and !?" You said wanting him to say something like "they're all fine. " or at least "they're in the hospital. " hopefully followed by "but nothing's too serious." 
 
But No
 
"W ....We found two c-corpses in the house.... the police are still i-investigating as the b-body owners are still unidentified. I t-told them it'll be Jun and Hana ... I mean .... w-who else would be there. Right !?" Your dad finished looking insane. He laughed crazily once before shutting up and looking at the floor, his eyes watery and unfocused. 
 
  You , on the other hand, felt hardly slapped on the face. Of course you would. Managing someone's death isn't easy. Nonetheless  , your one and only best friend for life and he's not just any someone , he's the kang jun , non other. 
 
It. Was. Devastating. You felt your body's weight shuffle around as your eyes darkened. You wanted to get up and run to Kang Jun's house , and probably see him sleeping deeply or watching the tv , because there is no way your dad's word can be real ! But as soon as you stood up you collapsed on the floor as  Your legs felt so weak and kept shaking. Your body was also shaking by then " Junnie...no..." You said in a chocked voice. 
 
 Your dad tried to cover his face to hide the stream of tears on his face , he tried to stop , to support you to get over this. He really did try but he couldn't. Jun's mother was one of the closest people to him since he was a high school senior , she was with him through thick and thin. She helped him during his wedding , his child's birth , and his wife's funeral. Also when he got his first job and when he got fired , him being re-hired , getting over the first love and so much others.  He was grateful for her but then he couldn't repay her by saving her from the fire that was eating her alive. 
 
Your dad suddenly got up , his face wet and swollen. "I'll be back..." Your dad said with a broken voice and shaky steps as he barely made it to the door without falling down. You wanted to ask 'where are you going' but you knew that if you opened your mouth ,only more sobs would come out so you just nod. 
 
After a while , your head started spinning wildly and you a had a intense headache. Your view gradually darkened until it was dim black. You felt your head hit something flat, hardly but you couldn't move and your whole body felt numb. 
 
You managed to open your eyes after a while , but you didn't know what time was it now. Judging from the dark blue sky and the still visable shiney full moon, it was 4 or 5 AM. You sighed deeply but then your eyes fell on the photo frame on your bedside table , a photo of you and Kang Jun and his grandmother in Busan-Haeundae. You remembered everything worth to be remembered.
 
You remembered how you and him snook out of the hotel quietly together. How you two were nervous but still managed to run away. How he smiled in victory after he ran out of the hotel. How you two ran to the Haeundae beach. Then he soaked you wet. Then gave you his shirt and walked around shirtless. How he smiled so sincerely and laughed heartily that day. You two stayed there till the sunrise. You then remembered your dad back in the hotel after the sunrise and told Jun to call his parents too. You had your phones on speakers and put them on each other and he made fun of how they looked. He said the phones were 'kissing' each other and you laughed so hard, you felt your abs harden. Your parents actually were sleeping and didn't realise that you two ran away. 
 
Your parents figured that you were on the beach so they asked you to stay there and they'll come and fetch you. But you being the stubborn children and extremely adventure-lovers you didn't wait and ran as soon as you closed the phone. Luckily Jun's grandma was living somewhere close so you went to her. You hid there till a while after lunch and ignored all the worried calls from your parents and made his grandma keep quite too. She was a nice old lady , late 60s with partly black but mostly white hair with a gentle smile and a generous heart. Small fragile hands with her bones clearly showing and small face filled with wrinkles. 
 
After afternoon you two decided to run away again not to burden Jun's grandmother , who insisted to keep you till your parents come and stated that you aren't a burden. You hardly explained your plan to her  before running away , remembering to take a couple of pictures before starting to run away. Jun's grandmother gave you some money to use on your 'journey'. It wasn't much but you were thankful to her since you were broke. You kept hiding in alleys , in stores or behind small boutiques. You stopped for a snack before continuing to run. You ended up near the hotel so you decided to go in and end the little 'journey' of yours. As soon as you two got out of the elevator, his phone rung. He decided to answer it since you were back home. 
 
"Hi..." Jun said carefully
"Kang Jun , You ! DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I AM, WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU !?" His mother shouted on the phone and you kinda pitted Jun
"Relax , you told us to go home so we're the ones who should shout. We've been waiting for a long time now !" He lied 
"WHAT !?"
"What what ? We're home. When are you coming !?" He sensed him mom falling for his lie on the line
"Really !?" She said half-believing his words. 
"Uh-yeah !" He said with an attitude and you punched his arms lightly
"O-okay. We're coming now. " his mom said feeling a little dazed. 
His mom hung up. 
 
You two went to your apartments , took a shower. You went to Kang Jun's apartment after that to work on the lie you're going to tell your parents afterwards. "Um.... So, we felt like going to the beach since we're in Busan now, so we went out. Then they called and we went home and we were waiting for them ever since. We felt hungry so we went to a restaurant downstairs and left you a note but you didn't take it which meant you aren't here so we threw it. Ah...the phones were out of charge so we left them upstairs so we didn't  hear it ring !" Jun said proudly. 
You two slept while watching tv and waiting for your parents in Jun's apartment. Your head on his shoulder and his head on yours. 
 
A single tear trickled down your cheeks, burning the path to your chin. And many others followed after that. Soon enough your body was shaking and tears were falling uncontrollably. You sat on your bed trying to calm down but a thought just destroyed you 
'You're never gonna have this kind of memories again because Junnie is dead'
You shook your head furiously trying to get it put of your brain but it was spinning in your mind. Alongside with many other memories of Jun and you and regrets. 
 
The sun was now high in the sky, so bright and graceful. You were laying on the floor feeling powerless and tired, yet you couldn't sleep. Your eyes were still wet and puffy, just like the rest of your face. Your brain was thinking too much then be empty then work again and it was giving you a headache. You closed your eyes, hoping maybe when you wake up, this all turns out to be a bad dream—a nightmare. You wanted to wake up and see Jun in front of you, poking your cheeks with a stick and call you 'chubby cheeks', tease you all day and ask you to go home with him so you two can stay awake till midnight chit-chatting about nothing and everything. You wanted that to happen so badly. 
 
You opened your eyes to the sound of a door being closed loudly downstairs. Your eyes fluttered open as your suddenly said "Junnie!?" 
 
________________________________
A/N
hi everyone tell me what do you think of this chapter !?
I love you everyone who read , subscribed and/or commented (/;U;)/ ♡
have you checked my crappy oneshot ? Go read it !!