The Vakish

A Lovely Score

The Vakish

The Vakish.These people aren't people at all.They are Vampires.The people in school doe not think they are really vampires.They just think that the Vakish are just hardcore fan of Vampires and Fantasies.So basically,these thoughts are advantageous to the Vakish.

To be in the Vakish is a bit easier to get in.If you have the looks,strengh,talents and have values in life.You're good to join.But these attribute aren't the only thing that will make you a confirm.To be really in the gang you'll have to undergo some test.Both Theory and Practical.

Of course,simillarly to the Soccials,there are rules.

Rules.

1.No betraying

2.No revealing of secrets

3.Only hang out with the Vakish members.

In the Vakish,you cannot be afraid of Pain.The Vakish members feeling are numb.There might be some mutual relationships within them.And only within the gang.No more from the outside.You'll have to be commited when you are in the group.You might have to give up most of the things that they asks you to give up.

They're kind aren't they?

They will choose to whether they wanna change you into a vampire or not.But if they choose not to change you into a vampire but keep you in the group,you'll be kept a close eye because,you know their secrets and secrets aren't meant to be told unles you have permission.

The Vakish Leaders consist of 3 leaders.1 girl and 2 boys.

The lady leader's name is Vira,short for Viranha.The boys name is Kier and Skyer.Vira is less seen by her fellow mambers.Her two brothers,Kier and Skyer does the job for her.Vira spends most of her time in the dark room.

She only comes out when there are gang fights.And she is SINGLE.Her two brothers have girlfriends.

Enjoy your Life in this group well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter 3:The Soccial's members.

Enjoy,Subby,Commenty and Votey!