The Soccials

A Lovely Score

The Soccials

The Soccials.Many students around them will either find them a nuisance or fun to be with them.Think of it as they are like prefects in the school.But just that they allow students to do whatever they want.

To be in the Soccials is quite difficult.They are bullies when it come to recruiting.They wanna see how strong or tough are you.They would throw many critisism at you.If you can handle it,they will recruit you.But also there will be some rules in the gang of course.

Rules:

1.No betraying.

2.Do whatever the highest asks you to do.No Hesitation.

If you can fight,they will think of you highly.So 1 point for that.

The highest is meaning the people that controls their followers.The leader is a total .

His name is Cairus.He is a total player.He flirts with the female followers in the group.And when he is done with them,he just ignores them.Making the girls feel sad.And thus,the girl leave the group.And this Cairus will go around telling the students that this particular girl is a and that,and that,making the girls reputation fall down to the ground.

But also,saying Cairus is a player is partially wrong.He has a Girlfriend,who is he most loyal to.Her name is Lyndi.She is a total .She is also a player.Good pair eh?

Being in a Soccial means you also need to be rich.But they also accept average students that can pay for anything,but they will be picked on more.

See how schooling life in the Soccials is difficult??

But they are more weak in their studies.They more strong in ing around.Heh.How they achieve to be the highest scholars?They paid the Nerds to help them with their work.

Terrible.

If you were to make a mistake,they would just probably kick you out of the group and ruin your reputation or just leave you alone.But most of the time,ex-members reputation are detroyed.

Being in the Soccial means you have to socialize around you,if not they think you are worthless.You can socialize around you,but not the Vakish.They see you hanging out with the Vakish,you're a dead meat.

Think twice before joining this Gang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter 2:The Vakish.

Enjoy,Subby,Commenty and Votey!