The Vakish's Members

A Lovely Score

The Vakish's Member

Leaders:

Vira:The leader that doesn't come out from where she is hiding.A very secretive person and also mysterious.Have many guy chasing her,but none of them is her type.She is the youngest.

Kier:The eldest sibling.Does most of the commands.Offended a lot of people in the school.Known to be hated the most.GF is Utaz.

Skyer:Second Eldest.Ace scorer in academic.Typical enough,he is the hottet guy in the highschool.GF is Daphne.

Followers(Highest):

Jane:Best friends with Vira.And a runner for the leaders.She gets things done for Vira only.Ended up to prison multiple times.

Adrain:He does all the dirty work for the leaders,but never got caught.He is in a relationship with Jane.

Followers(Lowest):

Fellix:A strong vampire,but has much more to proof the leaders that he got what it takes to be one of the Highest.

Audrey:Sister of Adrain.She joined for the sake to be with her brother after going to the Soccials and betraying him.So she takes part in evil activities just to make up for what she has done to her brother.

Other followers:

Minzy(F)

CL(F)

Dara(F)

Bom(F)

GD(M)

TOP(M)

Daesung(M)

Taeyang(M)

Seungri(M)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Time to enter the gates of QhurTah Highschool.

But before you enter the school,there is one thingyou need to know.

Your life will be full of mystery,sadness,anger.

From here on out,

You will fend for yourself.

YOU ARE VIRA.

Enjoy,Subby,Commenty and Votey!