Growing strong

A Lovely Score

Growing Strong

Vira:Basically,most of the time,I was with Ryan.I found out that his classes were identical to mine.I also found out that his mom was the principal of this school.But it's a secret and I promised not to tell.Our classed ended at 1.50pm.So the rest of the time it's my free time.Me and Ryan walked to the garden of zen.We decided to keep this place as our favourite place.Both of us got close to each other very quickly...It's like something pulling each of us together.But what is that feeling?

Ryan:Vira was the only girl that made me so attracted to her without her trying to look her best or to be y.All she had was the heart that made me attracted to her.I told her a lot of stuff of me,but she doesn't say hers.I think she doesn't want to share.But there were a lot of common things between us.

"Look,I've gotta run."She said.

"That fast?"

"Yeah..I gotta meet up with some people.I'll see you tomorrow!"She picked up her stuff and flashed me a sweet smile,and then she disappeared.

2NE1's Bom:AAUUHHHH!!!Where is sheeee???2NE1 and BigBang were waiting for Vira together with her brothers.We had great news for her!

"Doesn't she have a phone?!"Taeyang said.

Everyone ignored Taeyang.Hah,that loser...

Vira:I was running to meet up with the Vakish.I was late.Like seriously late.While rushing to the place to meet them,I bumped into someone.OOf!

"Sorrie!I'm sorrie!"I looked up and saw a girl with long hair and a lacey dress.Her voice ounds very familliar to me.

"It's okie..I'm not gonna hurt you."I assured her.

I stood up and examine the girl's face...OMG.

"Jane?!"

"Hello Vira."She smiled.

I went up to Jane and gave her a tight hug.

"What are you doing here?"I asked her.

"Well,I just got out of prison and a little birdie told me you and your brothers were studying here..."

"uhh....This fashion of yours..."

"I know.This was just for show."

"I see...Well,I'm gonna meet up with my members.Come."I let out my hand for her to hold on and both of us walked to meet up with the Vakish.

"Vira!"

"That's Skyer right?"Jane said.

"Yepp!Wait...Where's Adrain?"

She was silent for a moment.Then she took in a deep breathe and told me what happened.My face fell into a frown.

But because my brothers were screaming for her,I had to put up my happy face.

"Jane??"Kier said.

"Hello Kier!"

"Oh my goodness...It is Jane!"Kier lifted Jane of the ground and spun her around.

"Jane,meet 2NE1 and BigBang."I introduced.

"Hello!"The group chorused.

"Jane here is our runner.She does all the dirty jobs."Skyer announced.

"Yeah..I landed in jail multiple times..."

"Well,that doesn't matter now.Anyways Vira,some people wants to join too."Dara told me.

"Really?Who are they?"

"Hello!We're B.A.P!"A group of boys greeted me.

"Heard of you guys before.Congrats.You boys are in."

"Well...I've got news that the Soccials aren't doing well.."Daehyun told the gang.

"How the heck did you get the news that fast?"Jane asked.

"Daehyun here has ways to get information we need."YongGuk told everyone.

I looked at YongGuk...Something about him makes me flutter hard inside of me...Hmmm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter:Bang Yong Guk

Enjoy,Subby,Commenty and Votey!