Bang Yong Guk

A Lovely Score

Bang Yong Guk

Vira:Bang Yong Guk...Leader of B.A.P...Can Rap...Has a very deep voice...Looks buff...But has a soft heart...I could just stare at him all day long...

"Heelllloooo~~Down to Earth Viraaa~~~"Jane teased me.

"Wazzup..."

"Look at where the leader is looking at now..."Kier joked..

"What?Wha...No I was just uhh..looking...looking at the plants...Yeah plants..."I denied.Sounded so fake...Damn fake.

"Don't lie Vira..Vampies aren't suppose to lie..."Skyer sat down next to me.

"Fine...I was looking at YongGuk..."I told them truthfully.

"I thought your heart was caged?"Jane asked me softly.

"Yeah...But there's something about YongGuk that makes my heart melt."I was still staring at YongGuk when he turned to my direction.I quickly looked away.I could sense that he was smirking.That guy...

Riinnnggg~~

"Classes!Bye!"Jane took her stuff and rushed for class.

"Haha..That girl."I said to myself.

The rest of the members went their separate directions while I was left at the table.Then,I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Oh god."

"Sorry if I startled you..."It was YongGuk.His deep voice just make me high.

"Oh..No worries.Why aren't you going to class??"

"Emm...We're in the same class together..."He said shyly.

"Great!"Without him noticing,I grabbed on to his arm and pulled him with me.

Ryan:Where is Vira?Miss Fern is almost coming and yet she hasn't arrived..ughh...

Click.The door opened.It was Vira.I smiled and stood up,until...I saw she was tugging onto a guys arm.Da?!

Why is she clinging onto a guy?My heart crashed into million pieces...Wait...That guy looks familliar...BANG YONG GUK?!

That guy...We're both enemies...Didn't expect him to to see him here.Let alone touch my girl!

Wanna fight?So be it.Vira is mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter:History of Adrain

Enjoy,Subby,Commenty and Votey!