The Beginning

A Lovely Score

The Beginning

Vira:

It was the start of a brand new year,2012.But instead of studying here in Singapore,my parents decided to put me to boarding school.I hated the thought of going to another country,because if it's that way,I'm not able to see my friends anymore.My parents told me that this boarding school is a very good school.It offers many courses and mostly it offers Performing Arts Courses.My passion was to Sing and Dance,ever since I was young,I started singing and as I grew up,I started to Dance.I took part in many competitions and won.I also got many letters from companies and school offering me to go there and study,but I declined them cause I wanted to study more in my acadamic and not holistic.

But my parents decided to put me through boarding school to let me fend for myself.

The start of the first day of school and I'm already in the plane to go to France.I just wish I would be treated nicely there in myh new school.

But lucky for me,I wasn't going there alone.My two big brothers were also going to follow me.How awesome.

And we weren't humans.We were Vampires.

Jay:

Hmph,wonder why my parents had to put me through boarding school.I mean,I can take care of myself here in Korea.Get and apartment and fend for myself.But nooo,they had to bring me to a boarding school.Ridiculous.

Actually this isn't the first time I had to undergo boarding school.

Well,time to board the plane going to France.Bye Korea,Hello France.I hope the people there would be nice.

2NE1's CL:

Well,president YG had to bring us go to a boarding school for no reason.We were going with BigBang.I had no idea why we had to go boarding school.I mean,highschool.We already have a stable career so why go back study?!

Anyway,it won't be that bad afterall,I mean we being famous,it should be easy to make friends...And also,it's France!I might get to see my dad after a long time in Korea!

Vira:

The flight will be super long,so I brought some stuff to keep me occupied in plane during the ride to France.I brought even brought my favourite fluffy bear.I know it's childish but it reminds me of my parents.It make me feel at home.

Kier and Skyer,my brothers was so stupid enough to put their stuff in the lagguage and now they are doing nothing but to sleep.Idiots.

For the past few years I studied in schools that have notorious gangs.Going round just to find trouble.I wasn't in a gang,but I was a victim.I didn't want to tell any of my family about it.Just didn't want.

Kier:

I am so stupid.I left my iPad in the Luggage.Now I'm super bored.All I can do is either sleep or look into space.At least Vira was smart enough to bring her items that will keep her busy.I'm guessing she's blogging right now.New year and I'm going to a boarding school.How awesome!

~Students from around the world will be attending QhurTah Highschool.Some were excited some weren't.~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter 6:QhurTah Highschool

Enjoy,Subby,Commenty and Votey!