Missing You

Risk-Taker

GUESS WHO'S POV :p

"Oppa~ Are you even paying attention?" she turned around to face me. I guess I mistook between you and her, because of her back that looks like yours. "Yes.." I smiled at her. When I see her I think about you. You are lingering, you smiling at me. 

"Are you sure you're not staring at my back? Which you find soooo y?" she teased, leaning in, I could smell her perfume, the same one I gave you. Your way of talking that made me smile, the perfume that I gave to you. "We'd better get moving, or I'd never be able to clear my shopping list." she grinned, pulling me forward. If I make her just like you and love her, can I forget you then. Maybe you should use this brand..." I held up the perfume to show her. "I...don't really like it..." she looked back with puppy eyes. "Please? I really like the smell..." I pleaded. "Okay...If you like it," her eyes were line-thin when she grinned, taking the bottle off my hands and towards the cashier.

I leaned against the entrance as I waited for her. There you were, picking the same brand. You looked up, our eyes locked. The traffic accident of emotion, with the guilt I cannot look at you directly. I looked away, unable to fight the surge of guilt that was building up inside. Even if I avoided your eyes I would be caught immediately, so I look down with eyes without truth.I heard you sigh as you put down the bottle. Are you going to delete me from your life like I'm trying to? Your footsteps heavy as you approached me. "Why...did you let her use..." you look so disappointed. I seek her in you, I hate myself but I cannot help it. I still want her, not you, love changes again. "I'm sorry," I mumbled, not knowing what else I could do.

"We're over anyway," you forced the words out of your mouth, "I'm probably just overreacting."  "I..." my outreached hand hung there, at your retreating back. "Our love song ain’t got no soul, there’s no soul, it’s too cold.Please understand me who cannot reach both hands out and say I’m sorry and I love you.I looked back at the words you said before we broke up. "Oppa?" she waved to catch my attention. "I'm feeling out of it today, sorry." I pulled her hand down, revealing her face that showed disappointment, but it was covered up quickly. "It's okay oppa, go home." I hugged her, breathed in her smell. When I miss your scent I will be hugged in her arms. I know I’m selfish but what can I do. 

 

She hasn't changed her perfume... It cannot be like you, I will keep thinking about you. But what can I do, it is too hard to be alone. We separated, I headed off in the opposite direction. "ChaeRin-ah," I gasped as I sat in my car, "the time without you is suffocating, tell me how to move on...please." My hand gripped onto the wheel and I started up the car. Everywhere I go...I'm reminded of you. I feel so sorry. Its all your fault ChaeRin-ah. She's not you, that's why I wanted to make her more alike to you. I couldn't resist. It felt unreal whenever I was with her. I needed this ChaeRin-ah. Its like you're a drug I'm hooked to. Don't blame me... I missed you, that's why I did that.

I parked the car and headed out, the beach I confessed. What happened ChaeRin-ah...What? I tried...One night, one night. I needed to find you in her. But I couldn't...can you tell me why? I'm so sorry...I hoped she could replace you. But that someone couldn't be you. I hate you ChaeRin-ah, you left me. And you come to me with a disappointed look. What does that mean? I settled myself on the sand, gazing at the sky above. We used to do this together, do you remember?

"JiYong..." I looked up. "ChaeRin-ah" I felt the tears that refused to fall during our breakup surface. The warmness stilled in my eyes, breaming. "I'm sorry," I hung on to you, "she can't replace you. I can't replace you. I'm sorry. I wanted her to replace you." "I..." you look away, why? "I'm only in more pain when I try to replace you...please...don't leave me..."


A/N: Cliffhangerrrr~~ So. This is inspired by Teen Top's Missing You, a track from their No. 1 album~ At first I wanted to do Miss Right. Then I heard this song. Like so...touching. Such a touching song. And it's a song I was listening to when my friend gave me horrible news. It made me cry. The risk here... is to replace her with someone else. But it seems the risk has failed... First risk that failed here huhh? Please leave lots of comments~