Teaser for I'm Not.

Risk-Taker

"Kwon JiYong...Who are you exactly?" I whispered to myself. Today was the last day I'd be here. 

"JiYong Oppa!" ChaeRin ran up and stood beside me. "Sit," I patted on the sound ground beside me. "But...I'm wearing white today," she pouted. "Sit on me then," I managed a smile. She gladly sat down on my lap, happy with my answer. "ChaeRin-ah, I'm so sorry," I whispered. "Why?" she stiffened. I hugged her from the back, "I'm not me." "Is this some kind of sick joke?" her tone was harsh. "No...it's the truth." I smiled, "its probably the last time I'd be able to love you like this again." "What do you mean?" she demanded. "I love you, ChaeRin-ssi, but I can't," I rambled on. "JiYong..." her warmth was gone. "I'm not...JiYong." I felt tears build up, blurring my vision.

"KWON JIYONG!" she shouted. "I'm not!" I howled, the tears rolled down now. When was the last time I cried? I don't remember it. My father said, 'True men did not cry.' before he left. That I remember somehow. Ever since I first woke up, I never knew who I was, but this sentence sticked with me since I remembered. I'm not a true man, I'm not, I'm not. I'm not everything. "Stop..." ChaeRin begged, "please say this is all a joke." "I'm not Kwon JiYong." I buried my face into her back, "I'm an imposter, someone who doesn't even know who he is." I cried, knowing this was the last time I'd be able to see her again. "But I love you," I continued, "you pabo, you ruined everything. I was supposed to come as Kwon JiYong and leave as Lee KyungJin. You made everything different. now I want to be Kwon JiYong, ChaeRin-ah! Its all you. You." "You lied," she hicked, "you're not him."

"I know, I know I'm not." I wailed, "THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT MORE DIFFICULT FOR ME. I've fallen in love with someone who loves me, but not me. Me as Kwon JiYong." "I want to forgive Lee KyungJin." ChaeRin sobbed, "but he, you lied. I can't love someone who cheated me. I don't want to." "I don't want you to love me either. But I need you to." "Then I'll grant your wish, goodbye, Kwon JiYong and Lee KyungJin." she leaned in, kissed me tenderly, and left, running away, quicker than she came.

"Lee KyungJin," Seunghyun came up from the back, "I told you." "I know," I stood, "but it still hurts." "Forget her," Seunghyun looked away. "Don't worry about that," I smiled, "I'll come back one day, as Lee KyungJin, and not as Kwon JiYong." "You know," Seunghyun grinned, "you are JiYong. Everything you do, its so JiYong. I'd pass you for him if I didn't know." "I hope I was JiYong. He might've been a true man." I nodded. "What?" Seunghyun asked shocked. "True men did not cry," I recited the only words I had of my previous self. "That's what JiYong always said if he felt like crying, something he said that uncle had left him." "We have similiar fathers then," I waved, "Goodbye."

"And goodbye to you too, Kwon JiYong." I smiled, "welcome home, Lee KyungJin.
 



A/N: Read the story if you're curious~~ Thank you! This is a later part of the story though. The current published story is only at its 2nd Chapter. Hehehehehe. Please support aight~ I decided it was a long story so I only put a teaser here. I will make everything better than Trial Boyfriend which I removed, so please support.~ Love, the author-nim.