Risk #1

Risk-Taker

Third Person's POV

JiYong glanced behind him, clambering his way up the wall, the sole of his sneakers screeching as it threathened to slide down. "Get down here!" The men below ordered, looking up at JiYong who was up the wall. "Are they dumb?" JiYong rolled his eyes. Who would go to their own death? He spat and continued fleeting, escaping from rooftop to rooftop. "Fireeeeee inn YOUR HOLE." He cheered as he dropped a smoke bomb down upon his pursuers as he leaped past the border towards safety. "That'll teach you a thing or two about chasing after me!" He boasted as he hoisted himself up the walls of a grand hotel, getting into his room through the window effortlessly.

"You should really stop fooling around with the mafia, we'd get in trouble." Seunghyun was leaning against the back rest of his chair, barely paying attention to the guy that just entered the room. "You say that because you haven't seen their faces! Its damn classic!" JiYong chuckled, reminscing the faces of the ones he had pulled his stunts on. "KWON JIYONG! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU TO STOP BEFORE YOU LISTEN? YOU COULD HAVE DIED?" ChaeRin hissed as she made her way to the older guy. "But he's safe and sound, that's all that matters..right?" Bom cut in nonchalantly from the single bed near the window on the other end of the room. 

"Unnie!" "NOONA!" ChaeRin and Seunghyun cried from their respective places at the girl. "What? I mean, he's not dead, you guys worry too much." Bom shrugged. "Noona's right, especially for you HunChae!" JiYong put his hands on his waist and smirked at the blonde. "I hate you." ChaeRin sighed, "just don't do it again..aight?" "Can't promise, but I'll try." JiYong chuckled as he pulled ChaeRin into a backhug. "Aren't you guys curious what I got this time?" He chimed as he pulled ChaeRin onto his lap with him as he sat on the king sized bed. "Any corn?" Bom asked, hope on edge. "More weapons?" Seunghyun suggested, not giving it any thought. ChaeRin just sighed. "I'm not happy with the reaction, Chae. Make some effort." JiYong pouted as he rested his chin on her shoulders and leaned his face into the area between her chest and her neck. "Money?" She pretended to sound interested.

"Money AND?" JiYong probed further, hoping she'd get it right. "New apparels?" Bom arched her eyebrow at ChaeRin's attempt. "BINGO!" He cooed as he rocked ChaeRin along with him. "I cannot believe this guy here." Bom threw herself backwards onto her bed again. "Nor can I." Seunghyun looked at the two on the bed disapprovingly. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO MY RINNIE!" Dara blasted as soon as she entered the room through the connecting door. YoungBae just gave JiYong the "You're dead" look from the other side. "Screwed!" Seungri chimed as Dara pulled JiYong's hair. "Wha-YAHHH YAHH! NOONA!" JiYong tightened his grip around ChaeRin as Dara tugged. "OPPA!" ChaeRin cussed as JiYong was  gripping her waist too hard. "BLAME NOONA!" JiYong buried his face into ChaeRin's chest in agony. 

"HOW DARE YOU MOLEST CHAERIN!" Dara let go of JiYong's hair, knowing he's only hurt ChaeRin more if she continued. "I did not." JiYong's voice came muffled. "Oppa.." ChaeRin nudged, noticing Seunghyun's expression change when he had increased the skinship. "All of you! GO TO THE OTHER ROOM. NOW." Seunghyun scowled. SeungRi and Dara scampered over, knowing Seunghyun was angry. Yet Bom was staying where she was, because she was asleep and didn't give a damn about what was happening around her. "Oppa...This time, you're screwed for real." ChaeRin muttered as Seunghyun lifted JiYong's head off ChaeRin by his hair. "Yah! HYUNG!" JiYong cried, jerking backwards onto the bed, hanging barely by his hands around ChaeRin when Seunghyun suddenly let go. "Let go." Seunghyun commanded as he threathened to land a punch hard on JiYong's stomach. "BUT CHAERIN IS MINE. I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH HER." JiYong protested. ChaeRin just sighed at the familiar scene.


A/N: okayy. They are not dating. And yea, they are in Italy. I just realised there were 2 risks here. 1 with the italian mafia and another with seunghyun. And yes, seunghyun is chae's brother, not crushing on her or something xD