Hanchul Nu'est- Not over You

Super Junior Oneshots

 

I saw him walking down the street. I’m not even sure he remembers me. I wish he did. He is still all I’m able to think about. He was and is my world. I want him back so bad. I need to stop. He is never coming back. He promised me that….. It wasn’t even my fault that the things that happened did. He listened at the wrong time and walked in at the completely worst time and didn’t even let me explain. I stood up from my spot at the café that I went to at the same time everyday just to see him. I walked after him making sure I wasn’t caught but also that I didn’t lose him. He walked into a building labeled Hanch studios. I smiled sadly remembering our old couple name. I can’t believe I still remember that after 3 years of not being called that.
 
I honestly thought that I would be over him by now but I guess not. I slowly walked up the steps and walked into the same building. I walked up to the receptionist and said, “Hello. I’m looking for Hank- Hangeng. I’m looking for Hangeng.” She smiled at me and said, “Ah, yes an old band member. Well he is on the 15th floor so just go straight and turn left at the first hall to the elevators then well you know the rest! Good luck!” I smiled sadly at her having addressed me as merely an old band member. I walked the way she told me and then got to the 15th floor. I walked down the hall looking out the floor to ceiling windows.
 
Hannie did always love a good view… I looked over the city and saw the one spot that we always went to on our anniversary…the Han river… Ugh. I need to snap out of it. I walked the rest of the way to his door and, after mentally fighting with myself, finally knocked. I heard his unmistakable voice say, “Come in.” I carefully opened the door and walked in the room slowly. He was looking down working on some papers that were probably important. He asked, “Who is it? What’s the problem? Is it importa-” He looked up right at that moment and saw me. He gasped, “Chullie….” I looked down and sorta chuckled, “Surprise….” He ran up to me and hugged me. I was shocked. Why was he hugging me? Is he ok? I mean I thought he hated me….
 
Why is he doing this? He pulled away from the hug and looked at me saying, “Chullie! I missed you so much! How have you been?!?! Why didn’t you come and see me sooner? How were things in Japan? When did you get back? Jessica told me that you had schedules to do in Japan so you would be gone for a while but I never imagined you being gone for 3 years!! But after staying away from our apartment for a while I went back and moved all my stuff out to live closer here cuz this is my new job! How do you like it? I’m the big boss now! Are you proud of me Chullie? I did all this so that when you came back you would be proud!”
 
I looked him in the eyes and started crying. I couldn’t hold it in anymore. He was my world and here he is thinking that I was gone when I thought he left me….I really hate that Jessica. Oh she just has to wait until I get my hands on her. I know all her dark secrets. I will get her. But first I have to deal with this. I looked at him again and saw worry in his eyes. I smiled through my tears and grabbed his face. I pulled him closer and kissed him. I really missed the feel and taste of his lips. I smiled and said, “I will never get over you! I love you Hannie.” He smiled back and said, “Good because I’m still loving you.” and then he kissed me again.
 
 
Hi! it's me again! i'm so sorry for not updating in a long time but here ya go! nd to my oh so loyal subscribers thank you for waiting patiently! Please don't forget to comment & subscribe!