Haemin Dancing in the Rain - B.A.P.

Super Junior Oneshots

 

This one is for fanficfan499! I hope you like it~!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I walked into the club like I usually did on Friday nights with my best friend Hyukjae. Right away he walked up to the bartender and asked him for two vodka shots. I laughed at how straight forward he was and started looking for that one special bunny face that I saw here last time.
I was looking everywhere when I spotted him dancing with some tall guy. I scoffed and drank my shot before telling Hyuk that I was going to dance and telling him to come with me to make someone jealous. He smirked at me and grabbed my hand pulling me out to the dance floor. 
We made it to a spot next to where my bunny was and I turned around and started to grind with Hyuk. He put his hands on my hips and started guiding my hips. I glanced to my left and saw him staring at me in shock. I smirked and started to grind harder on Hyuk.  
I turned around and placed my arms around his neck. He smiled at me as he recognized the motion. He leaned down acting as though he was going to kiss me when I felt a tug on my arm. I looked down a little and there he was. My bunny. I smiled acting like I barely saw him and he pouted at me and looked at Hyuk asking, “Hey can I dance with him now?” giving him his best puppy dog face. 
I smiled at him and Hyuk nodded saying, “Time to get drunk. Hey I’m gonna take this one kay?” grabbing the tall guy. I glared at him and he backed up a little following after Hyuk. Bunny saw me and said, “Don’t worry. He’s my best friend. His name is Kyuhyun. By the way…mianhae but I forgot your name…” 
I smirked and said, “It’s cool. I sorta forgot yours too…..Mine’s Donghae. Yours?” He smiled his cute bunny smile and replied, “Sungmin. Well, I know you didn’t come here to talk, so you wanna dance?” I smirked at him grabbing his waist and pulling him closer to me. He smiled at me again and giggled a little. 
I leaned down a little and he looked up so that we could kiss. Once our lips met I remembered why I wanted to see him again so bad after last week. He pulled away and started to sway his hips seductively. I smirked again and turned him around. He started to grind himself up against me and I was almost hard when he decided to move forward.
I frowned a little at the loss of contact but asked, “What’s wrong baby?” He smiled innocently and said, “Well I wanted to get drunk…and have fun..” I like the way this bunny thinks! I grabbed his hand intertwining our fingers and walked up to Hyuk and the Kyuhyun guy. They seemed to have hit it off.
I ordered drinks for me and Minnie and not even 8 shots and 5 beers later he was already very tipsy. I smiled as he hugged me and slurred out, “Hae~~ I love you~!” then he leaned in and kissed me very passionately and I wasn’t complaining! He was happy and so was I. 
He then abruptly pulled away and threw some vodka in the air and spun around under it saying, “I’m dancing in the rain!” I smiled and said, “Baby, you’re drunk.” he chuckled and said, “No~! Silly~! I’m Sungmin~~!” After that I decided that it was time to take him home and put him to bed.