Kangteuk A Short Journey - Super Junior

Super Junior Oneshots

 

        I was walking to the store to buy the weekly groceries that would be needed at the house. I had 13 mouths to feed and if that doesn’t seem hard enough they are all really picky eaters. I was walking through all the aisles trying to find Eunhyuk his strawberry flavored pocky when I accidentally ran into someone causing me to drop my basket. I immediately apologized and bowed at a 90 degree angle. He chuckled and said, “No problem! I’m perfectly fine! Are you ok?”
        His voice sounded amazing. I felt like if I heard that one voice for the rest of my life I would be complete. I looked up at him and smiled shyly saying, “Yes! I’m perfectly fine haha. I was just looking for some strawberry pocky. I’m sorry to have run into you because I wasn’t paying attention. By the way my name is Park Jung Soo but you can call me Leeteuk. What’s your name?” He smiled at me and I immediately thought he looked like an angel. He said, “My name’s Kim Young Woon. But you can call me Kangin! Oh and the pocky you were looking for is right at the end of this aisle at your bottom left.” I smiled at him and said, “Thank you so much! Maybe I’ll see you around?” “Of coarse you will! Here do you want my number?” I responded, “Sure! Here I’ll give you mine too!” We traded phone numbers and then decided to meet each other another day.
         I finished with my shopping while being on cloud nine. I even bought Heechul’s “necessities” without getting embarrassed! I think this has been the best shopping trip ever! I got home and as soon as I walked in the door I heard Eunhyuk saying, “Oh! Teukkie hyung! My friend Kangin is over I hope that’s ok!” Hearing the familiar name I walked over to the living room and to my surprise there he was! My smiling angel was right there in my living room! This has been an amazing day! Praise Shisus!  Maybe we are meant to be! I smiled and said, “Hello Kangin! It’s been too long!” He chuckled and replied, “Too too long! It feels like ages!” we started laughing and Eunhyuk just sat there confused.
 
*3 weeks later*
       
           Me and Kangin have been together for 2 weeks now and I haven’t been happier. He is the sweetest person ever and I thank Shisus that I met him that one fateful day at the grocery store. We haven’t been together long but even in this short journey I’m sure we will be together for a very long time. We walked hand in hand away from the restaurant we were just in and made our way home. This is nice. I don’t ever want to lose it.
 
 
Thank you to all of my subscribers!! I'm sorry that my chapters are so short :(
Please comment and subscribe!! I love you guys!!