Kyumin B1A4-Tried to Walk

Super Junior Oneshots

         I was sitting alone at our apartment waiting for Kyuhyun to get home. He had been on a business trip for the last 2 days and I missed him like crazy. I smiled as I remembered my gamer running into a wall the first day we moved in because he was attached to his psp screen. I jumped up as an idea popped into my head. I’ll get him a welcome home present! He loved the cupcakes from the café that was down the block so I decided to get a couple of them so that we could share. I quickly ran to our bedroom and grabbed my winter coat and put on my boots.

         I started walking enjoying the snow falling all around me. I made it to the café and walked in. I went to the counter and ordered the vanilla and chocolate cupcakes. I was walking to the door after paying when I saw Kyuhyun walk in. I smiled widely and was about to call his name when he held his hand out the door and intertwined his fingers with some girl. He smiled at her the same way he usually smiled at me. My smile was long gone. I immediately searched for reassurance that he wasn’t cheating on me. I looked at his ring finger praying that it would still be there. The first tear fell when I saw that it wasn’t.

         I dropped the cupcakes and ran out. I was crying my eyes out by the time I reached Eunhyuk and Donghae’s house. I couldn’t go home. I didn’t want to face Kyu. Not after what I had just seen. Donghae opened the door and smiled but it quickly vanished and his face grew worried when he saw me crying, “Sungmin?!? Are you ok?? What’s wrong??” He pulled me inside and sat me on the couch. Again he asked me what was wrong and I smiled bitterly saying, “Nothing. I was just feeling lonely.” Someone knocked on the door and Donghae went to answer it. “Oh hey Kyu! Thank god! Minnie is here.

         When he got here he was crying his eyes out! Help!” Kyuhyun practically ran inside and straight to me. He held my face and wiped my tears. He looked so worried. I swatted his hands away and laughed. He said, “Minnie, I know you saw me at the café with that girl but trust me she is nothing to me! I love YOU! I just had to repay her for saving my life after I almost got hit by a car trying to save my ring. Please believe me! I tried to walk away but she held me there. I saw you run out so I ran after you. Minnie. I. Love. You.” I started crying again and said, “Kyu, I love you too!” Donghae just said, “Awww!” We walked out hand in hand and made our way home.