Kyumin B.A.P. - Oneshot

Super Junior Oneshots

 

I was walking back to the apartment after going shopping for the things Sungmin insisted we needed right at this moment. I sighed as I entered the building deciding to take the stairs to make sure no one saw me with the toilet paper.
I was a couple doors away from our apartment when I saw Minnie walk down the hall while talking on the phone with someone. It looked urgent so I decided to ignore it and just walked into our home. I had grown used to him getting urgent calls because he was the one that managed our gangs “missions” as he liked to call them. We have been together for 2 years and he still isn’t used to being called the “queen”. 
That’s right. I was the leader of the whole thing. I had been ever since Leeteuk had gotten caught by the police in the middle of one of our most important deals and had been sentenced for 4 years. I wasn’t that stupid. I always had someone cover me. 
I never went in alone even if they thought I did. Right when I was going to put away the toilet paper my Minnie walked back in. I smiled immediately after seeing him. He saw me and said, “Kyu! I missed you!” 
I chuckled at my bunny and hugged him tight saying, “Bunny! I was only gone for ten minutes! By the way I saw you talking on the phone. Do we have another deal to take care of?” He nodded and responded, “It’s the one that Leeteuk failed last time. Since you always deliver they are counting on you to finish the deal.” 
He looked at me worriedly and I just smiled back at him. “Nobody’s gonna send me to jail. Not as long as I have you to take care of.” He pulled away from the hug and kissed me. It was a passionate kiss like usual but this time when I his lip asking for entrance he pulled away. 
He smiled at me trying to convince me nothing was wrong and said, “Cho Kyuhyun. I love you with all my being. I never wanna lose you. This mission is important and I don’t want you to fail.” 
He walked away and went to put everything away. I was a little confused but decided to brush it off. Later that night he gave me all the details for the deal. It was to be done next week. I decided that I would take Eunhyuk and Donghae with me. Sungmin would be my lookout. 
*the day of the deal*
We had decided to meet at the train station at midnight. It was 11 right now. We decided to go ahead and leave. When we arrived at the place me, Eunhyuk, and Donghae got off and let Sungmin get off ten minutes later. 
When we got down to the meeting place there he was standing. Choi Siwon. He was the big deal to all the gangs. So far nobody has made a deal with him and not been arrested afterwards. That was before there was me.
I have my lookout at his post. If the cops were here he would be able to tell me through an earpiece we had. Nobody was as smart as me. That’s how I became so big. By being smart. 
I walked up to Siwon and dropped the case on the floor. One of his minions came and picked it up. He checked it and quickly nodded happily and walked back to Siwon. All I remember hearing next was Sungmin saying, “Kyu, I’m sorry.” Then we were ambushed. The police came from everywhere. There was no escape. He betrayed me. I trusted him with my life and he betrayed me. He came walking down the stairs and a guy handed him a badge. He was one of them. He walked up to me smiling sadly and said, “You only have one chance, you know?” then he walked away.
 
 
 
Hi^^  thank you for reading my stories^^
Please don't forget to comment and subscribe~~