Eunhae Kissing you-SNSD

Super Junior Oneshots

   We were walking hrough the park holding hands like usual when Hyukkie asked me, "Hae, baby, what do you want to do for our 2 year anniversary?" I looked at him in the eyes and stopped walking. I answered, "Well, Hyukkie, isn't that an obvious answer? I don't care what we do as long as I'm with you!" He smiled at me lovingly and we kept walking.

         When we got to Leeteuk hyung's house I rang the doorbell and looked over at Eunhyuk. He seemed to be deep in thought but right when I was gonna ask him if he was ok Teukkie opened the door and smiled saying, "Eunhae have arrived! Come on guys! Kyumin have big news that they don't wanna tell anyone about until all of us are here! So get in the house now!!" I chuckled a little and ran into him hugging him really hard. I saw Hyukkie pouting so I laughed and pulled away from Teukkie and grabbed his hand dragging him into the living room. There we saw Kyumin with everybody else around them.

     We sat down and asked, " Ok Kyu, Minnie, What is it?" Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun and they smiled at eachother lovingly and then they looked at all of us. In unison they said, "We are getting married!!" I jumped up with Sungmin and Ryeowook and started squealing about the details. I looked over at Eunhyuk and saw that he was pattingh Kyuhyun on the back saying congradulations. I smiled at my lover and went back to discussing with the guys.

*2 weeks later*

   We had decided that Sungmin's wedding was gonna be on his birthday which was also the first day of the year! Wouldn't that be an amazing anniversary? We squealed about it so much!! Yesterday we went cake tasting and he still hasn't decided which one was his favorite. Right now I was writing out the invitations when I felt strong arms snake around my waist. I smiled and said, "Hi baby! What's up?" I felt him chuckle and he said, "Happy anniversary! Hae, baby, can you look at me?"

      "Of coarse Hyukkie! What is i-" I spun around on my chair and saw him on one knee with a beautiful diamond ring.  I gasped and covered my mouth shocked. He smiled at me lovingly and asked, "Lee Donghae, I love you. Would you do me the honor of marrying me?" All I could do was nod and as soon as I did he put the ring on my finger and I jumped into his arms. He whispered, "Now everyday I'm going to be so happy! I'll be able to be kissing you for the rest of my life!"