Chapter 5

Stay With Me

 

Almost everyday Hyoyeon comes to visit Jonghyun. Jonghyun seems to like it but, somehow he felt Hyiyeon was kinda weird. She’s being too caring towards him. But, he quickly put that thought away from his mind.

‘Yeah-he’s my girlfriend. Of course she was doing this. Well, what’s wrong with it ?’

A week goes by, and Eunji’s condition was much better now.

“Omma, I’m healthy now. I wanna see Jonghyun, can I ? I miss him badly,” said Eunji to her mom who was cleaning up Eunji’s bed.

She was hesitated.

“Please, omma… Don’t punish me like this. I would die to see-“

Okay, honey ! I will bring you there after I finish doing my tasks. But, please, promise me, don’t mention about death again.” Eunji’s mom suddenly agreed when she heard the word ‘die’. Eunji smiled happily.

“Oppa…” whispered Eunji to Jonghyun’s ear who were sleeping.

“Oppa, it’ve been a long time since we talk together right ?”

No answer from- yes, of course no. He’s sleeping… or maybe not…

“Oppa… I’m sorry for that incident. I know.. I shouldn’t have to do that. I just can’t- hold my anger. I really didn’t-mean it, oppa. You know that I love you, right oppa ? I love you more than anything…” Eunji paused her words for awhile. She wiped out her tears. She hold Jonghyun’s hands tightly.

“And, forgive me for not being a good girlfriend. What am I doing here ? You shouldn’t be with me. Hyoyeon suit you more. I’m not been fated with you. Your fate is Hyoyeon. I can’t be a good partner for you. Look what I’ve done. Is this a girlfriend’s behavior towards-“ She wiped her tears again.

Jonghyun’s eyes began tearing. He doesn’t sleeping. Believe me, he doesn’t. Eunji didn’t notice it.

“towards her boyfriend ? I asked myself and now I know the answer. What Hyoyeon said was true. I’m not a good girlfriend. Do you think I’m absolutely like that ? I bet you’ll say no because I know, you love me. But, just say it. I know I’m not a good girlfriend, right ?!” Tears rolling down on Eunji’s soft cheeks. So do Jonghyun. Their grabs were tighten.

“Oppa, I’ll give you time to answer my question. But, I’ll never forgive myself for doing this to you. I shouldn’t accuse you… I shouldn’t have misunderstood you. I should have believe you… I think I should go… Somewhere … where I can forget everything… and start a new life… It’s for our sake… I guess…” Eunji can’t stop crying.

“I’ll go to Malaysia. I’ll continue my study there. Hope you will live happily here. I’m happy if you happy. Don’t ask anyone where am I when you wake up, okay ? Forget me. Erase me from your life. No use to keep me in your mind. I’ll try to forget you, too. Even I know, it’s hard. But, I’ll try my best. So, you must forget me. Let me tell you something for the very last time…”

“Saranghae.”

“Annyeong, Lee Jonghyun.”

Eunji cried so hard. She was in pain. A huge pain. She leave Jonghyun’s room. She took a glance of Jonghyun for the last time.

As Eunji left, Jonghyun opened his eyes. As espected, his eyes, were red. His cheeks were wet.

“Who was her ? Why… I think I know – Ahh, my head !” Jonghyun gace out a heavy sigh.

“Is she’s an important person in my life ? She call me ‘oppa’. Are we that close ? What’s our relationship ? Why does my heart… hurts so much ? Why she tell me all that things ?” Jonghyun confused.

“I must be important in her life. But, who am I to her ? She said sorry, for that incident ? What incident ? What is this ?! WHY I CAN’T REMEMBER ANYTHING !!! AHH MY HEAD !” Jonghyun’s mind suddenly remind of something.

A/N :

Hello everyone ~ :D First of all, sorry soooo much for the veryyyy late update >< I'm too busy T.T Hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Please subscribe, and comment ! I'll really appreciate it :D