Chapter 3

Stay With Me

“Oppa !” Hyoyeon screamed from her sit. She run towards Jonghyun who were lying on the floor and shaking his body. Eunji was shocked. She’s panic.

“Oppa…” She call him weakly. She wanna wake him up but Hyoyeon earlier push her aside.

“Look what you’ve done, crazy woman ! You hurt him. Is this a girlfriend’s behavior towards his boyfriend ?!”

Eu ji kept trying to wake him up but, Hyoyeon didn’t allowed her to touch Jonghyun. With her teary eyes, she said,

“Oppa… wake up, oppa ! Don’t leave me. Oppa… oppa….” She suddenly fell down. All people in the restaurant were shocked.

The owner of the restaurant called ambulans. 10 minutes later, the ambulans arrived.

“Yah, ahjusshi ! Ppali bring him to hospital !!!” Screamed Hyoyeon at those mens. They bring Jonghyun and Eunji both to the hospital.

After done checking and bot of them were given an early operation, they were located in emergency ward. Jonghyun was in ward No.201, while Eunji was in ward No.205.

Hyoyeon immediately ask the doctor who treat Jonghyun how’s his condition.

“He got some minor injuries in his outer layer of head. It was not so serious.”

“Thank God…”

“But…” the doctor continue his words.

“But, what ??” Hyoyeon was anxious.

‘Please don’t let something happen to him…’

“His brain were damaged a bit. And, that will cause him to lost his memory for the pst 5 years.”

“WHAT ???!!!” Hyoyeon’s legs suddenly became weak and she fell on the floor.

“It can’t be.. No, you’re lying, doctor ! Tell me that you’re lying !!!”

“Sorry, but that was what comes out after we checked his brain. Don’t be sad. He’ll get his memory back if you keep memorize him about his memories.”

Hyoyeon remain silent.

“Excuse me, but if you didn’t mind, may I ask you something ? Are you his girlfriend ?” Hyoyeon was a bit shocked of that question

“No-yes yes. I am his girlfriend…”

“I see… How long have you been with him ? It would be easy to memorize him back in help of his girlfriend. You’ll play a lot of role in memorizing him…”

“4 years… less or more.” Hyoyeon had an evil idea in her mind.

‘I’ll make he thought that I’m his girlfriend. His first love. Not that crazy woman. Here I am, Kim Hyoyeon. Jonghyun’s first love.’

--AT EUNJI’s ROOM—

Eunji’s family and relatives were waiting for Eunji to wake up. Eventhough she just fainted, but maybe because of a sudden shock, she woke up a bit late.

After about 2 hours, Eunji wake up.

“Where am I… Where’s Jonghyun ?” Ask Eunji, weakly. The doctor come to her room and checked her.

“She’s fine. But, she was too weak now. She need some rest.”

“Kamsahamnida, doctor.”

“Where am I… where’s Jonghyun ?” Ask Eunji again.

“You’re at hospital, honey. Jonghyun… he’s at his room. Better you rest first, Eunji. You’re so weak now,” told her mom.

“No, I must meet him n- Ahh !” Eunji fell aback when she tried to wake up.

“Just lay down. You’re not in a good condition,” this time, her brother, Jung Yonghwa, said to her.

“But, he’s my boyfriend. I must know his condition… I wanna see him. I must-.”

“I know, I understand how you feel, honey. But, you’re so weak now. You can’t move much. Just rest. I promise, I will bring you to his room once your condition is better, okay ? Now, lay down and rest,” said her mom.

Eunji remain silent for awhile and ask her mom,

“Omma, was he’s okay now ? Was his injury that serious ?” Her mom gulped. She didn’t know how she were going to tell Eunji. She didn’t want her only daughter sad.

“Huh….” Her mom gave out a heavy sigh.

“He’s fine, dear. His head was injured a little bit but he’ll be fine. Don’t worry. Okay ?” She lied to Eunji. Eunji just nods her head and back to sleep.

“I’m sorry, Eunji. I must lied to you. It’s for your sake. Sorry…” said her mom to her when she was sleeping.

 

A/N :

Hello ~~~~ Hehe i'm back ! :D It's a short update again... But don't worry, I'll update the next chapter soon !! For now, i've write until chapter 5.. so myabe tomorrow or day after that i'll update chapter 4 :D Thanks for reading and pls comment ^_____^ Ppyong ~!