Chapter 17

Stay With Me

(A/N: Hello ? :/ Glad to meet y'all again after a few months >,< Enjoy my update, anyway...)

"No, I'll accompany her," said Yoseob after Daehyun said that he want to accompany Eunji.

"Tch... Alright then. Take her with you," said Daehyun. "And don't you dare make her condition become worsen," Daehyun gave a warning to Yoseob when he almost stepped out of the room.

"I know what to do, you busybody !" Yoseob shouted with hope that Daehyun could hear him but sadly, no. He already left the room.

Yoseob stared back a Eunji. She was sleeping. 'She must feeling good... Let her rest then... I'll sure she'll get shock when she wake up later... Hehe'

"Hmm... let see... What should I make for her ? Something healthy... Porridge ! Rice porridge ! She'll definitely love it !" Yoseob smiled from ear to ear and immediately start cooking.

************

"Hm"

"I'm busy right now, honey."

"Okay, see you tonight. Bye."

Jonghyun put back his phone on his table after having a short i-am-forced-to-talk-with-her conversation with his so-called 'honey', who was nobody else but Ms. YOU-KNOW-WHO ....

Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon.

His focus were all back into his works again. Suddenly, he got a call from his office' telephone. He pick it up.

"Yes ?"

"A call from Malaysia ?" 

He thought about something for awhile and said,

"Connect it to my room's phone number."

"Boss." A guy's voice heard on the line.

"Do you have any news about her ?"

"Yes. She got a high fever right now. We're suppose to be on an assignment out-of-state but the doctor told her to rest all day." The voice paused for awhile. After taking a deep breath, he continue,

"And there's a guy who'll take care of her today."

'A guy...' These two words made Jonghun seizing his hands tightly.

"Who is it ?" Jonghyun asked, tried to control his anger.

"I don't know what's his name, but... he seems like he cares much about Eunji." The guy's voice shaken at his last words.

"Are you sure you didn't know his name ?" Jonghyun being suspicious.

"Yes, sir. I'm so sure."

"Anyway, good job. Keep your eyes on her, and also that guy, Daehyun." Jonghyun put back the handset on it's place. He thought about something for awhile but just for a few seconds. Then, his focus were all on his works, yes, again. 

************

'Did you think I'm too fool, Jonghyun...'

'A girl who belongs to you before, doesn't mean that she could be yours back.'

'I'll take her over. That is my promise to myself.'

'Keep my words, Jonghyun.'

'I'm the type who'll do anything just for the girl whom I loved.'

'Oh... I didn't believe that I've fell on my boss' sweetheart... Dear my beloved boss, you're so 'lucky' that you got a worker like me. Or... should I call you 'unlucky' ? Hahaha...'

'However... keep my words, Jonghyun. I'm JungDaehyun. I'll do anything for the girl I loved.'

Daehyun put his pen on the desk. He grabbed the paper which he wrote those all sentences above on, wrinkle it and throw it into the dustbin.

'I'll never let her off my hands. She's mine. Forever, and ever.' A smirk drawn on Daehyun's flawless face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

hello guys ~ :D I've updated after three months ! Don't you feel happy ? Heee I'm so happy that I've finally updated my story. Gosh it's weird for me to be happy but who cares ? I want to have fun, too !

But.... without my dearest readers who've commented on my latest update, I don't know if I could make it until here. Your comments were really made me touched ! I got my courage from you guys to continue writing this story. I don't know how to thank you guys... really.... THANK YOU !!!!!!!! SO MUCH ! I love you allll >< <3 <3 <3

Just ask me any favor. I'll hardly make it true lol hahaha.

Oh and tomorrow is the day.... Blue Moon in Malaysiaaaaaaa ~.~ #BMMY im so gonna going crazy tomorrow. Can't wait to see them though >< and Jonghyun's new hairstyle... ASFHFSHFWABJADJHDJHADHL I LOVE IT TO DA MAXXXXXX /SCREAMMMMMMM/ 

And that's how I ended my fangirling schedule of Jonghyun for today. Hahahaha

See ya in da next update ! xoxo