A Surprise Visit

Guarded

Seunghyun sat quietly eyeing her as he awaited her answer. Her face went hard as stone as she glared at him with intensity before bursting into laughter. Holding her chest with one hand, the other drove into her desk as she laughed harder. "Holy you're funny," she laughed as a stray tear fell from eye. 

Meanwhile he stood and made his way around her desk and leaned up against it before crossing his arms over his chest, "Are you done?" 

Wipping at the tear she nodded before she laughed a little more, "Yeah sorry." 

"Now are you gonna give me the or what?"

The room fell silent as she leaned back in her chair to meet his serious gaze. She smirked at his serious face, "You are a crazy mother er! I like you. Now go make sure everything is locked up and you are free to go for the night." 

Seunghyun huffed as he turned to leave. But before he walked completely out of her pffice he glanced back at her, "I'll lock up, but I still want you to give me that some time." 

He looked at her face and was surprised with the bright smile that graced her lips. It seemed innocent and fresh, "Good night Seunghyun." 

Nodding he left without another word. 

 

Seunghyun splashed cool water against his face as he stared at the vanity sink mirror before him. As a body guard, he was treated pretty well. This up scale apartment wasn't a part of his pay. His boss said that she had to make sure all of her employees were taken care of and he of course was no exception to it. Staring at his bare chest, he traced the scar that adorned his left pectoral. Sighing as the images of that night flashed in his mind, he was just too deep in thought to notice the person in his room silently watching him.  

Flipping the light on, he was startled to see none other than his boss sitting in a chair at the far end of his room. She sat gazing up at him as if she had been waiting for him, " you scared me!" 

He watched as she smirked and nodded, "I scare a lot of people. But I didn't think I scared a guy like you." 

"You know what I mean," he shook his head and reached for a shirt to make himself look half decent. "What do you want," he cut right to the chase. Working for her the past couple of months she had never once come through to pay him a visit. There had to be some reason as to why she was here now. 

"Seunghyun do you enjoy your job," she avoided his question wth another question. 

He stopped shuffling around to look for some pants and thought about her question before nodding, "I do actually. It's better than what I was expecting why?" 

She shrugged before folding her arms over her chest, "So you value your job is that what you're saying?" 

"Uh...I guess I do," he hesitantly answered not knowing where she was going with this. 

She huffed as she shook her head and rose to her feet before glaring hard at him, "Then let me make this clear. I am your ing boss. I make the ing rules and if you ever try to make a pass at me like that again I will fire your after I beat the out of you. Do I make myself clear?"

He was taken aback by her fury and raised his hands up in defense, "You got your point across. I won't ask you for a again." 

"Know your place and know that as your boss I don't take from no one," she hissed. 

"Got it boss," he breathed surprised at how upset she seemed more so then her threats. 

She nodded as she straightened the collar to her suit, "Good, take a couple of days off for a job well done today." 

"Alright," he nodded as he watched her take her leave. 

"Good night Seunghyun," she called over her shoulder and left him to make the most of her visit. 

 

Author's Notes:

Pew Pew! Top was shot...DOWN! hahaha, don't know how this chapter turned out the opposite of what I was thinking, but my fingers have a mind of their own. Thanks for your patience and reading!